Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingsInMyBlood:
You will be suprised at how clean facal hair can be if you wash your face, just because people have beards doesnt mean they dont wash. :wink:

Sorry, I don't think that came out right. I meant that maybe the person doesn't care about their appearance that much. Not so much that they are dirty. And personally I want a man that takes care of himself and has pride in his appearance. I'm not saying shave every day. Once every three days is fine with me.

Andi311:
Sorry, I don't think that came out right. I meant that maybe the person doesn't care about their appearance that much. Not so much that they are dirty. And personally I want a man that takes care of himself and has pride in his appearance. I'm not saying shave every day. Once every three days is fine with me.

Alrighty, but remember if a guy spends more time getting ready than a chick then thats when you have to start wondering :11doh:

DivingsInMyBlood:
Alrighty, but remember if a guy spends more time getting ready than a chick then thats when you have to start wondering :11doh:

True that!

I don't really want to be a goth:) And someone can be a Christian and dress wierd :) As per music, I listen to almost litereally every type of music. Narnia sountrack to "Big Band" of the early 1900's, like 20-30's, then modern rock, then classical piano pieces.....

And I don't look pissed off all the time either :)

Attachments

• Don King.jpg
    Don King.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 30
If u want to look more attractive to the chickies - definitely get rid of the chin strap and cut that hair away from your face so you can show off your eyes. The strap detracts as does the hair u are using to cover your face. I like the pics Jennifer has put up. Andi has made some good suggestions as well like the wax, in case u do want to fix up. The wax is in a stick, you just "glide" it over your hair a couple of times on top, run your fingers through it backwards, and voila!

Oh and don't go to a barber, use a stylist for sure. :)

JahJahwarrior:

I think this one would be great on you. Also the Clooney one where he is sitting with Pitt. That one however, you would have to use the wax with for your hair.

Happy?

Photo_22.jpg

Got new shoes today too.....I think they look good but after wearing nothing but skate shoes for 6 years, these semi casual shoes are kind of wierd. But I've got a good friend who pulls the look off well.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom