Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A barber hasn't touched my hair in over 30 years. I use stylists.

Well, my boyfriend has a receding hair line and his hair pretty much looks like George's and it covers up the missing spots. The barber will just leave the hair there a tad bit longer...you won't even notice.

To style your hair that way you just put a little bit of the wax, gel, whatever....in your hand and smear it in. You can put different products in depending whether you want your hair stiff or malleable for the day.

And yes it'll look perfect on you. You have the right face shape I think.

Also....shave the facial hair. Women love a clean shave. Not to be rude, but you look like you are growing your facial hair just because you are old enough to be able to.

Andi311:
Also....shave the facial hair. Women love a clean shave. Not to be rude, but you look like you are growing your facial hair just because you are old enough to be able to.

Or in some cases lazy, sometimes us guys like to have a few days off shaving. Trust me there are quite a few chicks that dig the rugged look, granted quite a few dont.

Andi311:

haha! That's part of it! I like how it looks though. I've had some girls tell me they wish I'd shave it off, but I really think it makes me look older and more defined. The jawline I would be willing to lose though, as it doesn't look like I want it to. Also note, I don't spend much timeon it at all. I shave with a simple safety razor and that's it. Some people shape and comb and whatnot and if I did that, I think it could look better. And, I've been shaving since I as 12 or 13. I've had the goatee for a few summers (gone during the year due to shcool rules :( ) and the sideburns too, but just this summer "added" the jawline, becuase the last bit of it filled in, summer before it looked way too thin.

buzz43.jpg

buzz22.jpg

It's really hard for me to see a difference between these, but I think the one with earrings ("caesar cut") is longer on the top. But are these something like the "Clooney" cut you reccomend? I feel hairstyle blind, I just cant tell one style apart from another, all I know is they are different.

DivingsInMyBlood:
Or in some cases lazy, sometimes us guys like to have a few days off shaving. Trust me there are quite a few chicks that dig the rugged look, granted quite a few dont.

Looking at a guy who hasn't shaved in a few days and getting in bed, living, getting next to, whatever with a guy that hasn't shaved is two different things.

Polls say.....
70% of women prefer a clean shave
20% prefer a goattee
7% prefer a full beard
3% Do not care about facial hair

http://www.lovena.net/mens-facial-hair.html

I like the bottom one more than the top pic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom