Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or...

buzz78.jpg

Style Notes: This cut is a great option for someone with thick, wavy texture. The hair is cut with a razor all over to add texture. The sides and back are purposely left deconstructed for a casual look. Apply pomade or gel to wet hair and toss the hair around for a shiny, messy look.

I think you should get a faux hawk. It seems to be very trendy now and can be worn many different ways. My boyfriend got one and he could wear it as a faux hawk, to the front, or pieces kinda sticking up all over (like a lot of guys are doing now). Just put a little defining wax or Redken - Work Hard in your hair and it'll do just about anything...or you could always just put a hat on. If not this website has quite a few ideas... http://haircutsformen.org/buzz/pages/tipsgreatcuts.htm Good luck...just think if you don't like it, it'll grow back in a couple of weeks.

I also like JackSpearo's idea of a George Clooney hair cut....he is only the hottest male ever!

No, you should never take any kind of advice from a hippie...unless it's how to smell bad!!! :D

Just get it cut a little shorter than you usually do. Not a great deal, but just marginally shorter. Your hair looks fine and it's not like you're going to spend a lengthy time there, right?

JahJahwarrior:
Yeah but in your avatar your hair is like a centimeter long. I don't know if I want it that short! I've been working on this hair for a long time guys! Most summers it's 2 inches longer than this, (maybe inch and half, I don't measure it.) but I got it cut a little shorter when I went to a national debate tournament at the beginning of summer. I am attached to this hair, but it needs to be shorter. :)

Its alot longer than that its all in how you style your hair.

Andi311:
I think you should get a faux hawk. It seems to be very trendy now and can be worn many different ways. My boyfriend got one and he could wear it as a faux hawk, to the front, or pieces kinda sticking up all over (like a lot of guys are doing now). Just put a little defining wax or Redken - Work Hard in your hair and it'll do just about anything...or you could always just put a hat on. If not this website has quite a few ideas... http://haircutsformen.org/buzz/pages/tipsgreatcuts.htm Good luck...just think if you don't like it, it'll grow back in a couple of weeks.

I also like JackSpearo's idea of a George Clooney hair cut....he is only the hottest male ever!

Never get a faux hawk you will get laughed at. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom