Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRedHead:
You pay $200 for beautiful, not just a cut. :wink:

So, I'mgoing to assume that you would say your husband and children are beautiful (if you have them). If so, you shell out the $200 several times a year for them, too?

If the answer is no, then we have a few courses of options. One is that your husband and children are indeed quite ugly. Another is that they do not exist. Yet another is that they don't need to pay so much to look beautiful, in which case it is financially smart to be male, or young. :)

Just fuggetaboutit, JahJah. :shakehead

JahJahwarrior:
Hey, I was forced to ask it! Really!

Oh well, I guess I'm just a missdirected youth.....

Suffice it to say that some stylists cut hair and some are artists. I would advise not getting a high maintenance girlfriend. :wink:

TheRedHead:
Suffice it to say that some stylists cut hair and some are artists. I would advise not getting a high maintenance girlfriend. :wink:
The JB look is the best.

Clean/Cheap and looks great.

JahJahwarrior:
I'll make a deal with her (when there is a her). "I'll pay for your haircut whenever I service my regs."

:)

She should pay for her own haircuts.

TheRedHead:
Reading Comprehension :shakehead

Catherine's JB.

I have the same kinda look.

shorthair.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom