Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, until we get married. Then I'll offer to either overhaul her regs for her, or pay for her haircuts :wink:

Otherwise yeah, unless it was a date together, she'd be paying for it. I'm chivalrous, not stupid.

JeffG:
Reading Comprehension :shakehead

Catherine's JB.

What came to mind was Just Brushed, Just Blow-Dried, but not someone's boyfriend. :wink:

You look like a younger Jack Nicholson.

JahJahwarrior:
Well, until we get married. Then I'll offer to either overhaul her regs for her, or pay for her haircuts :wink:

Otherwise yeah, unless it was a date together, she'd be paying for it. I'm chivalrous, not stupid.

JahJah, don't worry, dear. It is not the haircut: it's the color, highlights, lowlights, eyebrows, waxing, etc., etc. that adds up. Let's not forget nails and toes. It's very hard being a woman. :shakehead

TheRedHead:
JahJah, don't worry, dear. It is not the haircut: it's the color, highlights, lowlights, eyebrows, waxing, etc., etc. that adds up. Let's not forget nails and toes. It's very hard being a woman. :shakehead
Don't forget jewelery.

JeffG:
Don't forget jewelery.
TooManyPiercings.jpg

TheRedHead:
Just fuggetaboutit, JahJah. :shakehead

:lotsalove: lol

Oops, just noticed we are in Women's Forum discussing 'girlie men'.

or John Edwards...
must be a rich southern boy thang...and then he takes his wife to Wendy's for their aniversary!!?? No way, get a man that pays. period.---if they don't WANT to pay, that is a very bad omen.

My girl child on her way home with the 200 dollar overhaul...me, I can only afford a ponytail. Oh the sacrifices we make for our little darlings, I hope someday she can afford herself.

C; Your daughter has the $200.00 cut. JB a good clean-"easy to maintain" USMC cut, Jeff, the usual bald with ear ring style. All good.:)

we so eclectic in here

JeffG:
Don't forget jewelery.

Jeff, have you been pricing 1 ct. solitaires? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom