Cheesey Pick-up Lines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I once saw a very drunk guy walk up to 2 girls sitting at a table at the end of the night as the bar was being closed up. He looked at the 2 of them for a second and they looked back a little confused and he said,"You're all that's left."

Hi. I would like to award you the (Whatever beer she is drinking) award for looking so good. Now if you will give me your name, number and other vital statistics I would like to enter you in our grand prize drawing which will win you an all expense paid date with me.

OK so there's a cute new temp who just walked in and is working here.

I think I'll use the one in post #26... does it matter that she's not wearing stockings?

jonnythan:

I think I'll use the one in post #26... does it matter that she's not wearing stockings?
Jonnythan, you have to stop trying to learn things online :wink: I dont think pointing out that a girl has a ladder in her stockings is a good thing, certainly not used in that context. Just perk up a conversation with her around the copier/printer/water cooler and work from there :wink:

simbrooks:
Jonnythan, you have to stop trying to learn things online :wink: I dont think pointing out that a girl has a ladder in her stockings is a good thing, certainly not used in that context. Just perk up a conversation with her around the copier/printer/water cooler and work from there :wink:

So you use this photocopier often....?

Jonnythan, surely you could just show her your scars??

Chicks still dig scars right?

ScubaFreak:

chicks dig scars???? why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things!

ScubaFreak:
So you use this photocopier often....?

Jonnythan, surely you could just show her your scars??

See, you can learn anything on the internet.

I'll have her feel the big bump on my shoulderblade where it broke :D

The best cheesy pick up line I've ever heard was used frequently by one of my friends. He would approach a woman and say "So... do you like stuff?". It worked frequently. And he loved it because he could gage whether the woman had a sense of humor.

jonnythan:

How about; "Do you temp here often?"

Back
Top Bottom