Cheesey Pick-up Lines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey baby, wanna wrestle?????????

The most effective pick-up line used on me involved that "nasty" f-word so I won't repeat it here... but it worked (once)!

Despite a reasonably well-developed sense of humor, I've never relied on catchy "pick up" lines. If I can't get a woman interested by talking with her normally, I'm not interested. I think I've got pretty good conversational skills. Of course their mileage may vary... and I am still single!

Dr. Bill

How about "I am unemployed and I live with my parents"? That worked for George Costanza.

We were at a restuarant and the waitress was really good with my 9 year old. When she brought the check he said to the waitress, "I lost my phone number, can I have yours?" She hugged him and promised to give it to him in a few years.

I was at a party at a mates place, the footy was on, the All Blacks were playing England (My mate was English) and I was outside talking to this cute chick.
I was dying to see the game, I had my footy jumper on and could see the TV through the corner of my eye through the window, and she said to me “Why are you out here talking to me when you could be inside watching the footy?”
I said “Why would I waste my time watching footy when I have this once in a lifetime opportunity to stay out here under the moonlight and talk to a true beauty such as yourself.” as I stroked her hair back from her face.

That was 18 months ago and we are getting married in November this year.

Lil' Irish Temper:
Time for a little fun, time to look back on your younger years,

What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard (or used) ?

"Excuse me...do you have a band aid? I scraped my knee when I fell for you"
:07:

Is that a ladder in your stockings or a stairway to heaven?

(and no I have never used it but I heard it has worked YMMV)

last year I called up a real estate agent as I was looking for an apartment. When I went to meet her, this stunning woman who looked like Kylie Minogue dipped in chocolate got into the car.

She asked me "why are you looking for an apartment?

My reply: "I am leaving my wife!"

she said "Hmmmm.... What are you doing tomorrow night?

The TOS wont allow me to repeat what I thought, but it worked and we are still happily together, much to the annoyance of the ex wife.

Nice belt buckle, (while reaching for it) and yes it worked.

Ok, time to try one out,

SueMermaid, What's your sign? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom