Cheap Anilao Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

track down the source of the photo... look through the album :eyebrow:

heheheheehe we've hijacked this thread hahahahahaha

Jag

in true shugar fashion ofcourse!!

you started it..

hi guys and girls ;-)

staying in pg/sabang at the moment. wouldn't mind a few dives in anilao. would be great to get a transfer by banca and doing 2 to 3 dives on the way to anilao (hot springs/chicken fether island?). used to stay at diveantreck but this time would like to dive mainly bazzura ie in front of the community. if possible without banka. which is the closest resort nearby? (hot water and ac would be an advantage).

any other suggestions for a change? anything on the way to manila is fine. need to be there on saturday evening.
thanks swisstrav

i'd suggest balai or planet dive.

track down the source of the photo... look through the album :eyebrow:

heheheheehe we've hijacked this thread hahahahahaha

Jag

since i am not struggling with finding stuff on the intarwebz, i did just that and saw the entire album. this pic wasnt exactly what i had in mind though:
4951_92945084937_701289937_1758594_2866661_n.jpg

since i am not struggling with finding stuff on the intarwebz, i did just that and saw the entire album. this pic wasnt exactly what i had in mind though:
4951_92945084937_701289937_1758594_2866661_n.jpg
i didn't mean that photo!!! HOY!!!

o ayan! Kevin Francisco | Facebook bwiset!

Jag

@jonix

many thanks for your suggestions. weather does not permit add dives ;-(
will try next time
best regards to all of you

best overall consistant value is Aquaventure for day trip or overnight.

contact DM's Joy & Hernel Castillo (DiveNet) tel 913 9250 or 917 898 3483 for all your dive needs in Anilao

contact DM's Joy & Hernel Castillo (DiveNet) tel 913 9250 or 917 898 3483 for all your dive needs in Anilao

if your diving aquaventure the best dm there is abet - bar none.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom