Cheap Anilao Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

prandyulo :
What kind of house reef does Dive and Trek have?

giant clams at 5m near sand slope , from the resort just hop off the pier

img_5142.jpg

Dive%20N%20Trek%20Nov%202-01%2032.JPG

I would like to recommend rey de castro. Thanks to rab for his recommendation. We went diving yesterday for 3 boats dives. Rey and his wife are very hospitable.

+1 for rey de castro
:) :)

the cheapest way for me to dive in anilao was to skip the resorts all together and go straight to my dm, rey.
he has his own boat and you rent tanks and refills from the resorts. he also has gear for rent.
he charges only 500 pesos per dive (to be divided amongst divers) , and is very ma-alaga with his guests.
boat fees would be between 1200 to 2000 depending on where you wanna go.
i change in his house or in his friends nearby resort.
it works out quite well for me give it a try:

rey de castro 0927 738 5372

pm me if you need more info

for resort based diving though i suggest planet dive, aquaventure, dive and treck and el pinoy

btw: be carefull of milagros. i feel i was overcharged for the dives i did when i was there ( 2800 for 2 boat dives/ diver , group of 4 )

Was your dive with Rey in Anilao or in Ligpo? Last discussion with him after referred by rab was that he's based there so we meet up in San Luis. What was the total cost for the dives you made with him?

shores dives are unlimited after paying for the 2 boat dives. Without boat dives, shore dive is entrance of 400, plus optional lunch of 100, then 200 for first tank, 100 for subsequent dives until you get tired of diving for the day. So if I make 5 dives with lunch, it will cost me 1100 only. What kind of house reef does Dive and Trek have? at PD Twin rocks is only 10 meters from the resort's wooden deck.

i would say dive and trek serves the better food and planet dive has the better house reef. planet dive has more customers, dive and trek has nicer staff. planet dive is a lil cheaper, dive and trek have correctly filled airtanks.

so its almost a toss up between those two for me :)

my 2 psi lang po

i would say dive and trek serves the better food and planet dive has the better house reef. planet dive has more customers, dive and trek has nicer staff. planet dive is a lil cheaper, dive and trek have correctly filled airtanks.

Agree completely. May I also add that for me, dive n trek has the more comfortable rooms. Last weekend, planet dive had so many guests that they run out of towels. :mooner: Worse, they ran out of tanks on Sunday (there was a brownout and they only had an electric powered compressor) so that many of us were forced to do 2 dives on a single tank.:shocked2: And when you go overnight, planet dive may be much more expensive.

Of course planet dive has a beautiful house reef, thanks to the planet dive people who really took care of Twin Rocks to make it one of the best sites in Anilao today, and is also a short boat ride to the other good sites, like Mainit, Bahura etc. It's also much less affected by habagat because of the cover provided by maricaban island.

we meet up in his place in balite, san luis. We went to dive n trek house reef, pinacle and ligpo. we didnt mind the dive sites since it was our first to go there. We were only the 2 of us and we paid 3300 for 3 boat dives. tanks and great service already included.

we were supposed to go in dive planet but rey texted us and agreed on the our current budget. How about you whats your experience with him?

anyone will be diving dis sunday??? :D:D:D

Was your dive with Rey in Anilao or in Ligpo? Last discussion with him after referred by rab was that he's based there so we meet up in San Luis. What was the total cost for the dives you made with him?

hi alfred

my friends are diving on sat with rey. they basically have the same logged dives as you. im sure they wont mind you joinin them as it would further lessen the cost and they are quite friendly naman. they are already four plus you if you join and that gonna bring down dive cost to somethin like 1000-1200 for 3 boat dives or even less , even diving on anilao side.
if i dont push thru on my subic trip ill join you guys.
contact me via pm if if you want their contact nos to coordinate.

cheers

we meet up in his place in balite, san luis. We went to dive n trek house reef, pinacle and ligpo. we didnt mind the dive sites since it was our first to go there. We were only the 2 of us and we paid 3300 for 3 boat dives. tanks and great service already included.

we were supposed to go in dive planet but rey texted us and agreed on the our current budget. How about you whats your experience with him?

anyone will be diving dis sunday??? :D:D:D

Is that P3,300 per person or for the both of you? Where did you eat your lunch? That's really cheap if that price is for the both of you.

Yes thats for both of us. We ate lunch in his place...

Is that P3,300 per person or for the both of you? Where did you eat your lunch? That's really cheap if that price is for the both of you.

Yes thats for both of us. We ate lunch in his place...
a former student of mine who does a lot of budget/ guerilla diving swings by shopwise to get a couple roast chickens...

you can get rolls beside the chicken stall as well... or buy rice from any area karinderia...

throw in a litro of coke and you're good to go!

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom