Cheap Anilao Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always like Bongskee and Allen at Aquaventure as DM's. I just wish you could shore dive there. Planet Dive has great access to shore/twin rocks area. I think Balai does also. We use Aquaventure often for day trips. I stay at Pacific Blue which has shore diving.:goingdown:

HI,
I have a question, Are you the Prandy Yulo of GCF Ortigas?

Yup, bro! you from there too? Let's meet up one of these days!

Last Friday just a day after the typhoon I went to Planet Dive to make 3 dives with a cousin who hasn't dived over 10 years. Had the resort all over to ourselves & paid only Php 900 each complete with lunch. They sank the Titanic dive boat just a little past the barge @60 feet, so another dive site. The current was a little strong but viz was a good 20 meters minimum. Saw the resident turtle at Twin Rocks. Coming from Manila took us 2.5 hours but going back took us 4 hours, Susana Heights to Sucat took 1.5 hours.

Last Friday just a day after the typhoon I went to Planet Dive to make 3 dives with a cousin who hasn't dived over 10 years. Had the resort all over to ourselves & paid only Php 900 each complete with lunch. They sank the Titanic dive boat just a little past the barge @60 feet, so another dive site. The current was a little strong but viz was a good 20 meters minimum. Saw the resident turtle at Twin Rocks. Coming from Manila took us 2.5 hours but going back took us 4 hours, Susana Heights to Sucat took 1.5 hours.

wow prandy that is cheap. did that include a dm?
i was in el pinoy last sunday for a daytrip too i did 3 dives and spent 650 but with no food. thats like 200 a dive but these were all shore ebtries which i dont mind :)

Coming from Manila took us 2.5 hours but going back took us 4 hours, Susana Heights to Sucat took 1.5 hours.

Ouch, if the diving at Anilao wasn't so amazing, I would rather fly out to the Visaya's than get stuck in 4 hr traffic!! :coffee:

Reply to rab1412000; no DM on the shore dives. A safety diver could be hired for 200 per dive. How's the dive areas in front of El Pinoy? Might try that sometime.

Prandyulo,

That sounds pretty cheap. How much for additional dives beyond 3?

I normally go to Dive&Trek and pay 1,500 for unlimited shore dives with buffet lunch.

Thanks!

shores dives are unlimited after paying for the 2 boat dives. Without boat dives, shore dive is entrance of 400, plus optional lunch of 100, then 200 for first tank, 100 for subsequent dives until you get tired of diving for the day. So if I make 5 dives with lunch, it will cost me 1100 only. What kind of house reef does Dive and Trek have? at PD Twin rocks is only 10 meters from the resort's wooden deck.

Back
Top Bottom