Cheap Anilao Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello i too is looking for a cheaper resort in anilao thanks for your infos , i will try the other resorts listed above thanks

I also stay at pier uno here is a break down of their fees
Day trip resort fee 850
Banca is from 2500 to 3000
Dm fee is 200 to 250 per dive
Dive pass 100
Tanks 200 per tank
Weight belt and gears i will double check later hehe

I find it quite expensive usually for 2 dives daytrip it cost us around 2.5k

Thanks

Hello i too is looking for a cheaper resort in anilao thanks for your infos , i will try the other resorts listed above thanks

I also stay at pier uno here is a break down of their fees
Day trip resort fee 850
Banca is from 2500 to 3000
Dm fee is 200 to 250 per dive
Dive pass 100
Tanks 200 per tank
Weight belt and gears i will double check later hehe

I find it quite expensive usually for 2 dives daytrip it cost us around 2.5k

Thanks

that is quite expensive for 2 dives. but then again how many were you? the cost of a dive drops exponentially when you have more dive buddies as the cost of the boat and the dm (assuming he is not chrgaing per dive per diver) can be shared among friends.

however i see the prices you listed above are on the more expensive side. especially the dm fee if that is charged per dive per diver/

try contacting the dm i mentioned above and try el pinoy, planet dive, and aquaventure.

that is quite expensive for 2 dives. but then again how many were you? the cost of a dive drops exponentially when you have more dive buddies as the cost of the boat and the dm (assuming he is not chrgaing per dive per diver) can be shared among friends.

Is there a buddy finder thread here in this forum? it would be a great help for solo divers or those whose regular dive buddies aren't available.

Is there a buddy finder thread here in this forum? it would be a great help for solo divers or those whose regular dive buddies aren't available.

hi rpm

afaik there is a buddy finder here but it is doesnt have pinoy divers in its database.

i dive with a group that goes to anilao almost every week. pm me if you wanna get more details and join us some time

cheers

however i see the prices you listed above are on the more expensive side. especially the dm fee if that is charged per dive per diver/

try contacting the dm i mentioned above and try el pinoy, planet dive, and aquaventure.

Yup everything is charge per dive and diver except for the boat
Thanks

Last dive we were 5

hi rpm

afaik there is a buddy finder here but it is doesnt have pinoy divers in its database.

i dive with a group that goes to anilao almost every week. pm me if you wanna get more details and join us some time

cheers

Sure. :D I'll pm when our schedule clears up a bit. Thanks!

I tried several times Pier Uno; the rooms are great, cable TV and great chef so one can't complain about the food. But yes, the dive costs are on the high side & the house reef isn't that great so the nearest dive site is either Basura or Cathedral. For almost weekly dive trips I settled with Planet Dive but will try the one earlier recommended by rab1412000 as with 5 divers it would only cost us total 800 for the day excluding food with 3 boat dives in Ligpo area.

for daytrips i've enjoyed aquaventure a lot... a very good deal overall and the food's pretty good

for overnights i really prefer balai for its overall atmosphere and food... also i can walk into the water with a tank and do twin rocks and/or dead palm from the shore

for really cheap diving a friend of mine said that she and her group rent these houses near the shore, rent tanks from a nearby resort and make their own arrangements... they also buy roast chicken from shopwise and save a lot on food...

Jag

for daytrips i've enjoyed aquaventure a lot... a very good deal overall and the food's pretty good

for overnights i really prefer balai for its overall atmosphere and food... also i can walk into the water with a tank and do twin rocks and/or dead palm from the shore

for really cheap diving a friend of mine said that she and her group rent these houses near the shore, rent tanks from a nearby resort and make their own arrangements... they also buy roast chicken from shopwise and save a lot on food...

Jag

how was your weekend dives by the way buddy?

in addition to all their input, it is critical to stop at mcdonald's at petron along south super highway.. where all the divers are (apparently) heading to anilao.. :D

how was your weekend dives by the way buddy?

in addition to all their input, it is critical to stop at mcdonald's at petron along south super highway.. where all the divers are (apparently) heading to anilao.. :D
now passing by petron SLEX will anger the vacation gods... if you anger them you'll have a lousy trip to the south

@glen: we had a great weekend - lots of fun! seas were choppy all of saturday by the time we arrived, so we used the pool a lot, but the kids braved the chop to shoot some nice scenes

sunday was a nice dive off of planet dive - there was a strong (like rescuee course strong) surface current at twin rocks so we opted not to bring the camera down (sayang... currents weren't so bad underwater... ptth) viz was much better than last week so what a waste...

intro-ed a few of the kids w/ our leftover air

i was a very good teacher and did nothing questionable to the girls running around in bikinis...

Jag

PS
and i didn't do anything to the boys either mga leche kayo :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom