Cebu Pacific help...anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Guys,

Haven't mentioned it yet, but Cebu Pacific managed to lose my dive bag on the way back from Manila 2 weeks ago last Sunday.

The people this end are pretty uselss, and calls to the Manila office never (and I mean never) answer the hotlines on their website.

To claim on my insurance (home insurance with HSBC) I need a letter acknowledging the loss and the offer of compensation (max. $20 per kilo according to the website). My requests have gone unacknowledged and basically I'm getting nowhere.

Anyone got a contact who might be able to help me?

Love you all lots.

Sheesh, if i were in your place i would've gone ballistic in the airport until they give me a good explanation!!

I still hope you find it. Good luck!

...but yeah, cebu pac service has been really bad for the passed few months, ever since they changed something in there system..

email me the details, Larry. i'll call them for you.

This is what I like about the PPD...good on ya mate. And yes, we don't need chicks in bikinis to promote this group(althought it would be "nice" as Borat would say)

Hope you find your gear Larry.

Caloy, well I was thinking of replacing my alu BP with a soft BP style one...

Let me make sure my insurance covers loss of luggage and cross my fingers that Cebu Pac DOES lose my luggage... :D

Caloy, well I was thinking of replacing my alu BP with a soft BP style one...D

:11: Don't do it! For one the soft pack is heavier for travel. What possible reason could you have to change?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom