Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elusive Golden Hamlet

West Side Reef

GoldenHamlet-CA097579-Edit-L.jpg

Flamingo tongues on a fan coral......LC 2007
7923559054_ed91717544.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7923568196_45108a07f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

With all these beautiful things to see and observe, I'll never understand the 'speed freak' divers who just like to burn up gas. I'd be happy just floating along observing this wonderful world.

With all these beautiful things to see and observe, I'll never understand the 'speed freak' divers who just like to burn up gas. I'd be happy just floating along observing this wonderful world.

We've been hunting lionfish this week so it's been nice to have the scooters. Normally, I'm perfectly happy to cover just a small area of the reef. There's lots to see even in the rubble if you take your time and look.

The Geneva Kathleen.

Thank you so much for your pictures and wonderful snorkeling guide. I've never heard of this wreck before but since my name is Kathleen I have a taken an interest in her! We will be visiting Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac in October and I will make a special effort to visit the site. While we are on GC we will stay at the Turtle Nest Inn in Bodden Town. This will be out 3rd time staying at the TNI and we always enjoy the snorkeling right out in front of the hotel, so thank you for including the site in your guide!

http://caymansnorkelblog.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
IMG_0939.jpg
Sailfin blenny taken August 27th at Cumber's Caves in Little Cayman with Canon S100.

Just something for all of the divers who are feeling a bit ... dry ... right now:

Little Cayman pond, Nov 2005.

-hh

Attachments

• 5729_129681359782_5287293_n.jpg
    5729_129681359782_5287293_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 241

Back
Top Bottom