Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why were they kneeling/standing?

You would need to ask them. I am the one on the left, horizontal propping my head up on an elbow.

BIG BOY...

IMG_1577.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 134419
Reef Shark that cruised by while my wife (who had the camera) was looking the other way into a swim-through. This was the picture she got when I was able to get her attention and point out the shark.

View attachment 134420
Tagged hawksbill on Little Cayman. We were able to get the tag # and report him in to the folks tracking them. Found out he had been tagged two years ago on Little Cayman and hadn't wandered very far.

View attachment 134421
Spotted Eagle Ray passing around the end of a reef finger on Little Cayman

View attachment 134422

Green Moray on LC...haven't seen many of these guys there lately. Not sure where they are going or if I am just missing them.

Fl's coming to town Saturday---if ya'll don't roll em by 28, ya'll are BAD.......

On the Kittiwake.

PICT0107.jpg

Turtle farm feeding.

IMG_1264.jpg

This photo was taken August 31, 2012 at Mixing Bowl off Little Cayman with a Canon S100.

Tree blowing in the wind???...CB 2011

7904145880_1ce9b25e54.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:23 AM ----------

hh, have a video of some just off north side of Roatan one summer---?~1999.......Were spotted from AKR's pier & son(who work there then) & a couple guys ran out to see what it was.........a small pod of orka's steamimg by....In fact that same Sept, no fewer than 20(single) whale sharks were spotted on different dives off the north side.....

Back
Top Bottom