Cavern/Cave Dives, July 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

she was a very nice lady, loved to work in Bills garden. The outpost would be better to meet at on Friday.

madeline:
she was a very nice lady, loved to work in Bills garden. The outpost would be better to meet at on Friday.
She means Sat.

i'm still on.

waiting for David and Dutchfin to confirm.

Bad news for all the loyal fans of scubafool's beater truck. While "The Truck" is generally long suffering & quite dependable, what the fool thought was a bad universal joint turned out to be a rearend on the verge of meltdown. Now Mrs. fool will be without her Explorer tomorrow whilst the fool uses it to go to work & search for a new rearend. If I find one tomorrow, Saturday will be spent doing the R&R (Removal & Replacement), instead of the R&R (Rest & Relaxation while diving) we were all looking forward to. If I don't manage to find one tomorrow, well.....

I am really hating this already. Dive safe without me.

oh man, that sucks... sorry to hear it

So sorry to hear about Fran. My condolances to to her family and friends. As for diving Sat., I'm still in. Any time is fine with me.

My truck won't be don't till Sat morning. I'm just going to head to Venice for the day with my son-in-law in his truck.
enjpy your selves guys. I have dives planed for the next 3 weeks doing other training so I won't get back to Peacock for at least a month. Might be doing some of te stuff at Forty Fathom Grotto if you guys are interested in going let me know.

I suppose we will be meeting at the Outpost around 8:30.
I recieved my FT bp and I have harnessed it up but I did leave enough webbing for adjustments. I haven't put any innertubes or bands yet. I thought I would wait till tomorrow to pick ya'll brains.

can we make the Outpost at about 9:00? forgot my wife and i have a late night
today (wine tasting for the cats and dogs of Jacksonville)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom