Cavern/Cave Dives, July 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
can we make the Outpost at about 9:00? forgot my wife and i have a late night
today (wine tasting for the cats and dogs of Jacksonville)
Even better.
Don't you dare blow chuncks in the cave!

alas, i mostly hang around bored at these things, munching on bad cheese

the wine they serve is WAY too crappy for my taste, and I can't afford to
go to REAL wine tastings

SmokeAire:
I suppose we will be meeting at the Outpost around 8:30.
I recieved my FT bp and I have harnessed it up but I did leave enough webbing for adjustments. I haven't put any innertubes or bands yet. I thought I would wait till tomorrow to pick ya'll brains.
Such a pain unthreading the whole thing just to put on some innertube, but as its your first time, a little slack can be cut for you i guess :wink: Have fun with the new gear, you'll be glad you left the transpac!!

Yes i still wish i were able to go with you all, give me three weeks, Becky, Netdoc and i are set to do the course on 8/13-15, so should start to become free from then on to actually see more of these springs after that time.

alright!

Well i think that we are probably hitting the ginnie/peacock pair that weekend to do our course. Any of you are invited along to untie reels, silt the place out or whatever you want whilst we are there - just like we would have done with David if we could have found him at Ginnie outside the SI time!

Other than that, next time i might be free to cavern dive is probably around the end of august, with the keys thing, the cavern course, ft lauderdale weekend (i think is still on) then finally free again - will aim there for first post-cert dives.

alright... so it's madeline, smokeaire, dutchfin, and msyelf, and we'll be meeting
at the Outpost at 9:00 a.m.

i'll hit the road around 6:30, my cell phone is 904-382-9979.

well... just got in front of the computer, with little time, but i must say it was an
awesome three dives. i loved diving with Madeline and Smokeaire, and we had a blast (never heard from dutchfin)

highlights included my canister light malfunctioning and chuck not tangling his reel.

also, for the first time in quite a while, i did not (a) foul my line or (b) pee in my wetsuit

you asked :wink:

Hey, I am calling PADI on you! Kiss your Master Wetsuit Urinator Cert goodbye, my friend!

H2Andy:
also, for the first time in quite a while, i did not (a) foul my line or (b) pee in my wetsuit

you asked :wink:
Nuts, you beat me to my part of the report. Actually what was said yesterday was "You didn't foul your line and didn't foul your wetsuit".

It was a blast. Can't wait for The Fool, Simon and Becky to join us.
Now on to the Keys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom