Cave Training in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations! The easy part is done.

Now the hard part: Figuring out how you can get to cave country as often as you want!

Congrats to you BOTH in your week of hard work and dedication!

:)

Upon surfacing, some instructor critique, and rest, German gave us the grip and bestowed upon us his blessing as Full Cave Divers! :D

Congratulations Guys !!

I have never been diving in Mexico.Akumal has been at the top of my "must do" list but your reports have got me thinking. Might be worth going cave diving in Cos instead? Probably quicker/cheaper/easier to get to ??

Congratulations! You have my respect. I am in awe of your accomplishment!

Congratulations. You had a very good instructor who has given you a wonderful license to learn and enjoy.

I can hardly wait to get back there and "play" with some of the tools German has given to me. Thanksgiving is a long way off I'm afraid.

Congratulations, k-valve and zinc! :D

Congratulations guys! Sounds like your hard work was well worth the effort. I have greatly enjoyed the posts of y'alls training and I look forward to hearing more in person when you return to Austin.

While I am not sure that I would be interested in doing Cave ever myself, you have helped to convey some of the 'why' that leads others to choose that path, along with a glimpse at the discipline and level of training necessary to successfully navigate it.

Back
Top Bottom