Cave Training in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations and the new cert. It's been pretty cool watching this log as you colored in the imagery of your experiences here. It was like seeing kids open their presents on Christmas morning. I enjoyed this quit a bit, and I look forward to meeting you in Austin some day soon.

Congrats to both of you. Gad you had a great time. See you when you get back to reality.

Wow. Congratulations. That sounded like alot of hard work!

Man, you guys are making it really hard for us vicarious wanabee types. Congrats. The fever is spreading - should someone call the CDC?

Cheers,
Lilla

"We walk,
His staccato steps sharp, proud
While my feet don't touch the ground.
The eyes of the bourgeois pierce the skies with rays of anger
Not solely his.
My own gaze at the cobble-stones, uneven as my
Passion.
Passers-by bow their heads,
Homage to an elderly man with an innocent daughter.
For we are the few,
The proud
In a virulent sea of insurgence,
A bland touch of class."
Laila Tabatabai

Many congratulations on your accomplishments and real enjoyment of the trip reports as your week progressed

See you soon,

Shawn O'Shea

Congrats to both of you all of the hard work, both on this trip and leading up to it has paid off. You have now joined an elite class of diver. Many share the same dream and it will be interesting to see how many of us actually turn that dream into a reality, such as the two of you have.

Have a safe trip back

What Mack said. Ohh ... and I'll happily swap ya pitchers for pictures. :D

Again, you guys totally suck...congratulations on acheiving an awesome milestone! I'm green with envy! :)

Congratulations guys! Thanks for sharing the story as it unfolded!

Back
Top Bottom