Cave Training in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto on what everyone else said!

Thank you all for your congrats and support. Both K-valve and I appreciate it and we enjoy sharing our diving experiences with all the Swampers and DIMWIT's out there, what a great group! Thanks again :D

I just now had the time to sit down and read everything ... awesome rendition and yall have just made me want to get in the caves more than before, and I didn't think that was possible.

And congrats of course :wink:

I was just cave diving in Cozumel with your instructor, German, a couple of days ago. He also sends his congratulations. However, he wasn't so pleased that you were giving away all of his tricks (like hiding on the ceiling)! :)

I was just cave diving in Cozumel with your instructor, German, a couple of days ago. He also sends his congratulations. However, he wasn't so pleased that you were giving away all of his tricks (like hiding on the ceiling)! :)

Ooops. Hadn't considered that bit... :shakehead:
Although there are plenty of other things we intentionally left out. :crafty:

Sorry, if we gave away all the sorted details we'd spoil everyone else's fun now wouldn't we? :wink:
Like what?

Inquiring minds (DIMWIT intellect) want to know........:D

Sorry, if we gave away all the sorted details we'd spoil everyone else's fun now wouldn't we? :wink:

Ahh...........but we could meet in a secret location and discuss the good, the bad and the ugly.................:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom