Cape Ann Day #3 - August 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian once bubbled...
Bring as many as you want... we're trying to get Spectre a ticket for conducting classes without a permit:D

Man he was lucky I was in a good mood. If I had struck out on bugs, you guys probably would have had to take up a collection to get me bailed out!

Ok. First. Depths. Rax. You'll be able to run EAN50 if you want, hell, probably even EAN70! Given both the number of new[ish] divers, and the fact that not many of us have dove together, we'll _definately_ be sticking to some of the basic sites. Where we go will depend on peoples feelings, the size of the group, the tide/conditions, and ... and other stuff too!

Depending on how many people we end up having, we'll probably end up heading out in groups of 2 buddy teams, just so it doesn't get to hectic underwater. There should be plenty of experienced folks to go around and keep an eye on the newer folks, at least one or two experienced in each group.

It'll all be good.

And Rax... you don't have to bring a full tank, as long as your not in my group! "Please line up in order of SAC rates!"

It'll be fun!

Just be sure everyone chimes in so we don't end up leaving anyone behind if your running late.

Should we have a single point of contact to chime in to, Jeff, want to pm us your cell phone number? You do have cell phones in NH don't you?

shellbird once bubbled...
You do have cell phones in NH don't you?

Nah.. but the cows know how to take a message and send me a page. :)

PM me requests for my cow's phone number...

Geez, now I've heard it all...

Voice Mail

And now... Moo-Mail!

Since I've now had 3 weeks of serious task-loading at work, and Saturday is my B-day, I've asked Lydia to "plan something fun" for this weekend. I've listed this get-together as a possibility, but left the final decision making up to her. I just want to get in the car and go where ever she plans. I'll let her know that if diving with all of you is part of the picture, we should let you know by Thursday. Whom should we PM?

Scuba-sass :)

scuba-sass once bubbled...
I'll let her know that if diving with all of you is part of the picture, we should let you know by Thursday. Whom should we PM?

Getting thrown out of the seafood restaurant sounds like a good party to me!

It appears as I've been drafted into organizer, so feel free to PM me...

I hope you realize that if I make you a chocolate cake and you don't show up to eat it, you're never going to hear the end of it.

:confound:

Back
Top Bottom