Cape Ann Day #3 - August 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian once bubbled...
figured I'd bring this post back to life... we still on for this? Noon at the BK?

I'm there.

Yep, I was going to bring it up today [got busy].

Yea, lets get a head count. I know I'm in, and I'm pretty sure Wackodacko is in as well. If scuba-sass is coming, then MSilvia'll be in plenty of trouble if he doesn't show up with a cake!

May I join you?

BTW, very cool to be diving at a civilized hour. I spent years in the Army getting up at four a.m. I forgot that four a.m. comes around twice a day until I started diving.

I'm in for a shore dive, what is the logistics, I'm a little foggy on the low-down? It is the 24th? That is preferable for me being I have a drive and a half so I have Sunday to recoup.

the 24th (sat.). Meet at high noon at the Burger King rest area place.

shell... you wanna meet anywhere and carpool? I don't mind driving and putting the miles on my beater. If you're taking 84 to the mass pike... I go up 395 to the mass pike... we could meet in the Auburn area. It's about 1 1/2 hrs from that point to gloucester.

Any ideas where we are diving? I have ean36 (didn't get to dive this weekend) and need to know if I need a different gas.... I figure any shore dive would keep me above 90ft.

I'm not going deep and I think there are other newbies as well. For Cape Ann #1 we played it by ear based on weather conditions (which were awful). What say you MSILVIA and Spectre? You guys seem to be our Cape Ann Tour Guides...

raxafarian once bubbled...
the 24th (sat.). shell... you wanna meet anywhere and carpool? I don't mind driving and putting the miles on my beater. If you're taking 84 to the mass pike... I go up 395 to the mass pike... we could meet in the Auburn area. It's about 1 1/2 hrs from that point to gloucester.

Not sure about carpooling, may have a BW with me (also likes to carry my gear so no teasing!) But perhaps we should at least meet up on the way. I'll pm you with my cell #.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom