Cape Ann Day #3 - August 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI, The Easy Diver (Fred Calhoun's boat...sails out of Gloucester) is scheduled on the 25th for Norman's Woe. I know there was talk of this site in an alternate thread as a potentially good spot for bug hunting.

I have no experience with the Easy Diver (other than knowing it is associated with my dive club), so feel free to chime in with comments, quips, etc.

50 USD for 2 tanks...don't know about the capacity, but we can ask based on interest.

Just throwing it out there

King Kong Matt :thumb:

Hello All!! What time is everyone planning to meet??
Sceptre said Dive 1 was at 1pm and Dive 2 was at 12..
I have to go on a hot air balloon ride in NH at 5AM so im thinking if we meet up around the same times as the first two dives im good to go!! (just as long its not 8AM) :wink:
:balloon:
thanxxxx

ps: and where?

Originally posted by wackodacko
(just as long its not 8AM) :wink:

Someone so doesn't know us very well!

Oh... Wackodacko... if you end up flying over my house, drop something on my roof so I know I need to get up! [turns out her balloon ride is in my town! :]

Originally posted by MSilvia
There's an eight in the morning now?!

Is the sun up yet when that happens?

You know when they bring up the lights at the end of the party to say it's time for bed? Yea... those ain't lights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom