Cape Ann Day #3 - August 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, MSilvia made the call for the weekend of August 24th as Cape Ann Day #3. It's sort of mixed into the Cape Ann Day #2 thread, so I thought I'd pull it out so people can notice it, plan for it, and commit to it!

I, like always, am a definate maybe! :)

I was going to do that as soon as #2 was over, but hey... why wait?

I'm penciled in as a definate for this one!

Add 2 more my wife and myself are going.

I want to go!! But i dont have a buddy..(yet) i just got certified yesterday .. yeaaah ...groovy baabeeh.. yeaHH! Also i dont know anyone else.. does everyone here know everyone?

Originally posted by wackodacko
Also i dont know anyone else.. does everyone here know everyone?

No frets about buddies, we'll work that all out on the day. And don't worry... we won't just throw you with another newbie and toss you in the water! And since a lot of us don't know each other, we try to stick to very basic sites...

As far as knowing each other, nope. I knew MSilvia from dive club [he's the one that pointed me here] but aside of him, I met Shellbird @ Cape Ann Day #1; Paul168### and Raxafarian on a block island dive a few weeks back, and then mshieldsdunn [aka King Kong Matt] last weekend...

Back
Top Bottom