For Sale Canada- Perdix Ai & Teric, Sensors, NIB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The light I shipped to a Canadian member was marked as a gift. Value was $250. Recipient didn’t have to pay a dime.

I've got no clue what's going on. I'm baffled.
Not to mention that it's already delivered but they're threatening to not allow me to pick it up.

I'll double check the documents, maybe doesn't say gift?

In any event, it is the seller's wish to sell within Canada.

There may be Canadian purchasers here on Scubaboard but there are other possible Canadian venues too. If OP seller is unaware of them, he should feel free to send me a dm and I'll point him in those right directions.

Canadian only.

I have a Shearwater Perdix Ai, two sensor modules, and a Teric, new in box, never removed from packaging, original receipts can be viewed. I was going to use these for my commercial course at DiveSafe this spring, but can't attend due to a busy work schedule. These are unregistered, un linked units, so the warranty is all yours and good to go.

Perdix Ai & Air Sensor: $1400 CDN
Teric & Air Sensor: $1550 CDN

Located in Barrie, or will ship with insurance & signature required.

Cash in person, or EMT only. No paypal or venmo, bitcoin etc.

I am a new member here, this is my first post. I've been a customer at Aquarius scuba in Toronto since 2001, for what it's worth.

**Also selling a new, in packaging, ScubaPro Hydros BC in black, mens large, with Air2- $1100 CDN

Thanks,

Patrick
If you change your mind about shipping to the US let me know, I’d be interested.

Made up issue, I've bough and sold across the boarder. Never a problem.
The OP wants to do it as Cash in person or EMT sale only. I am sure that if you were to go to Barrie and hand the OP cash they would sell it to you. Most Canadian banks however, will not do international EMTs. IMHO, that is probably why they are specifying Canadian only.

Interested if the Perdix is still available, also would you be willing to sell both transmitters with the perdix? Could most likely arrange a cash in person meetup. Send me a PM if you want to discuss details.

Canadian only.

I have a Shearwater Perdix Ai, two sensor modules, and a Teric, new in box, never removed from packaging, original receipts can be viewed. I was going to use these for my commercial course at DiveSafe this spring, but can't attend due to a busy work schedule. These are unregistered, un linked units, so the warranty is all yours and good to go.

Perdix Ai & Air Sensor: $1400 CDN
Teric & Air Sensor: $1550 CDN

Located in Barrie, or will ship with insurance & signature required.

Cash in person, or EMT only. No paypal or venmo, bitcoin etc.

I am a new member here, this is my first post. I've been a customer at Aquarius scuba in Toronto since 2001, for what it's worth.

**Also selling a new, in packaging, ScubaPro Hydros BC in black, mens large, with Air2- $1100 CDN

Thanks,

Patrick
Very interested in the Perdix. Located in Huntsville On. Can meet in Barrie at your convenience. 705 6419195

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom