Sold! SHEARWATER PERDIX 2 Ti AI WITH 2023 SWIFT TRANSMITTER -- NEW -- 900.00

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigbella

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We purchased -- over-purchased, quite frankly -- a number of Shearwater products a few months back, and finally opted for the Teric, for its diminutive size and the NERD 2, with its heads-up display for use with a full face mask in less than ideal circumstances, which has lately been our lot.

The Shearwater Perdix 2 Ti AI Dive Computer has never been used, never managed to get wet -- neither the new 2023 Swift Transmitter which is also included, along with all of the original documentation and packaging, right down to those tiny unreadable hoser Shearwater manuals, which I can barely hold in my paws — and we even threw in a nice custom silicone cover to protect the computer body, which, for some reason, does not come too cheaply at the LDS.

The price for the Perdix 2 Ti AI alone, is currently US 1120.00 at Diver's Direct.

The price for the set is 900.00, insured shipping on my dime, either through USPS or FedEx, payable through Paypal.

Those interested can PM me with any further questions . . .

Attachments

• IMG_3418.jpeg
    IMG_3418.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3417.jpeg
    IMG_3417.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3419.jpeg
    IMG_3419.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 99
payable through Paypal "friends and family" to avoid the usurious cost of that service.
If paid by the purchaser, is $33.05 for buyer protection on a $900 item really usurious?

If paid by the purchaser, is $33.05 for buyer protection on a $900 item really usurious?
I was unaware that buyer protection was excluded by the "friends and family" feature.

That has since been changed . . .

Great deal, should sell quickly. 👍🏼
Thanks . . .

Nothing quite as sad as diving equipment not being used . . .

I'm happy to put it to good use! I'm trying to start tec training so I'm collecting gear.

I'm happy to put it to good use! I'm trying to start tec training so I'm collecting gear.
We dive commercially and have used all of the Shearwater products; loved their customer service. after years of Suunto-Oy; and also had one of the earlier Perdix models.

Great stuff all around,

David.

We purchased -- over-purchased, quite frankly -- a number of Shearwater products a few months back, and finally opted for the Teric, for its diminutive size and the NERD 2, with its heads-up display for use with a full face mask in less than ideal circumstances, which has lately been our lot.

The Shearwater Perdix 2 Ti AI Dive Computer has never been used, never managed to get wet -- neither the new 2023 Swift Transmitter which is also included, along with all of the original documentation and packaging, right down to those tiny unreadable hoser Shearwater manuals, which I can barely hold in my paws — and we even threw in a nice custom silicone cover to protect the computer body, which, for some reason, does not come too cheaply at the LDS.

The price for the Perdix 2 Ti AI alone, is currently US 1120.00 at Diver's Direct.

The price for the set is 900.00, insured shipping on my dime, either through USPS or FedEx, payable through Paypal.

Those interested can PM me with any further questions . . .
If this is still available I will take it

It was sold last week . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom