For Sale Canada- Perdix Ai & Teric, Sensors, NIB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Canadian only.

I have a Shearwater Perdix Ai, two sensor modules, and a Teric, new in box, never removed from packaging, original receipts can be viewed. I was going to use these for my commercial course at DiveSafe this spring, but can't attend due to a busy work schedule. These are unregistered, un linked units, so the warranty is all yours and good to go.

Perdix Ai & Air Sensor: $1400 CDN
Teric & Air Sensor: $1550 CDN

Located in Barrie, or will ship with insurance & signature required.

Cash in person, or EMT only. No paypal or venmo, bitcoin etc.

I am a new member here, this is my first post. I've been a customer at Aquarius scuba in Toronto since 2001, for what it's worth.

**Also selling a new, in packaging, ScubaPro Hydros BC in black, mens large, with Air2- $1100 CDN

Thanks,

Patrick

Really? I just sold a light (value $250) to a SBer in Ontario from the US. Sent it via regular mail and no issues.
But he is shipping the other direction, from Canada to the US. Different?

But he is shipping the other direction, from Canada to the US. Different?

Shouldn’t be. The key is to use USPS/Canada Post. UPS/FedEx charge broker fees, etc. Using the postal service is the best way for cross border shipping that doesn’t hit the recipient for a ton of charges. UPS is notorious for this.

Shouldn’t be. The key is to use USPS/Canada Post. UPS/FedEx charge broker fees, etc. Using the postal service is the best way for cross border shipping that doesn’t hit the recipient for a ton of charges. UPS is notorious for this.
I love it. Ask an expert, get a solid answer. Thanks.

I just got a USPS parcel containing a present. It has COD stamped all over it and I've received an invoice in the mail. What they want me to pay is probably more than the gift is worth.

I just got a USPS parcel containing a present. It has COD stamped all over it and I've received an invoice in the mail. What they want me to pay is probably more than the gift is worth.
The light I shipped to a Canadian member was marked as a gift. Value was $250. Recipient didn’t have to pay a dime.

Back
Top Bottom