Can we go to Coz yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like fairly cheap. :) I backpacked Europe for several years when I was in my late teens and early twenties. I'm not into anything fancy.
The guys have good recommendations...I’ll likely do scuba club when I go back. Wanted it this time, but then found out in the airport that they weren’t open, so it was a bit of a mad rush for me...

I'd like fairly cheap. :) I backpacked Europe for several years when I was in my late teens and early twenties. I'm not into anything fancy.
Villablanca is cheaper @ $47/night, and you can have any of a number of dive Ops pick you up at their dock. The Papa Hogs cafe next door is popular even tho their hamburgers don't include all-beef patties. There are dozens of even cheaper hotels and hostels listed on Hotels.com from $8/night and up so there are all sorts of ways you can budget a trip. I like Mary Carmen's @ $27/night but it's a block from the water and not a mingle site for divers. I walk a couple of blocks to the Safari Pier to meet my favorites dive Op.

The guys have good recommendations...I’ll likely do scuba club when I go back. Wanted it this time, but then found out in the airport that they weren’t open, so it was a bit of a mad rush for me...

I just sent Scuba Club an email, but I'm not holding my breathe that they are open. I'm scrambling a bit since the Egypt thing fell through, but I'm looking at it as an opportunity. Why not go to Mexico instead? I think Blue Angel or Aldora will win this time. :)

Thank you very much everyone for the suggestions.

I just sent Scuba Club an email, but I'm not holding my breathe that they are open. I'm scrambling a bit since the Egypt thing fell through, but I'm looking at it as an opportunity. Why not go to Mexico instead? I think Blue Angel or Aldora will win this time. :)

When are the socorro boats starting up? If you are in Vegas, I’d shoot down to Cabo, spend a night in the el ganzo and jump a ride out to socorro on a liveaboard..may be early though.. cocos will be riding though by August...

When are the socorro boats starting up? If you are in Vegas, I’d shoot down to Cabo, spend a night in the el ganzo and jump a ride out to socorro on a liveaboard..may be early though.. cocos will be riding though by August...

Socorro isn't until November. I had to look that up. I've never heard of it. :)

I'll drive past Scuba Club tomorrow and check what I see - last week they were closed

I'll drive past Scuba Club tomorrow and check what I see - last week they were closed

That would be amazing. Thank you so much. :)

It might be harder than normal to meet new people and make friends now.

It might be harder than normal to meet new people and make friends now.
Only if your an introvert...divers, like with other common hobbies, people are always willing to share stories and Tequila:)

Back
Top Bottom