Can we go to Coz yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jose of All American transfer 011 52 1 998 201 1720. CV Chief turned me on to him years ago and now a to of friends. $60 private ride, reliable for pick up and let him know Aldora Dave sent you…an no I don't get kick backs!
Booked, thank you.

Booked, thank you.
When I need a van this who I use, thanks to CV Chief.
Not a small company but more on the sm to medium size. Owner is the public face and activity involved at the airport , I like them.

When I need a van this who I use, thanks to CV Chief.
Not a small company but more on the sm to medium size. Owner is the public face and activity involved at the airport , I like them.
Yea, we wanted a private car service...we’ll continue to social distancing while on our visit.

Pre-covid 2 or more persons this my preferred method of travel if flight AA 1256 into CZM does not work for me.
Hope to be diving Sunday morning
Again for a week starting 8/09

Sad dive computer
20200712_041344.jpg

Happy dive computer
20200712_204331.jpg

"On the first day of the traffic filter, Arturo Ramírez del Ángel, Deputy Director of Traffic said they handed out 50 mouth guards after finding people traveling without the mandatory protection."

Just curious, does this mean people are required to wear a face mask while driving? Or did something get lost in translation? Hey, I'll wear a mask and gloves, follow whatever rule they put in place, as long as the locals are safe in our presence, and we in theirs.

"On the first day of the traffic filter, Arturo Ramírez del Ángel, Deputy Director of Traffic said they handed out 50 mouth guards after finding people traveling without the mandatory protection."

Just curious, does this mean people are required to wear a face mask while driving? Or did something get lost in translation? Hey, I'll wear a mask and gloves, follow whatever rule they put in place, as long as the locals are safe in our presence, and we in theirs.

Yes - it seems silly really but even in a car by yourself, you need to have a mask or at least one at the ready. I was just out and about and didn't see any of the check points but I seen them on Facebook - they'll tell you to pull over with no mask on.

With that said, driving, I've kept my mask on my chin, whether in the truck or on the moto and they've never said anything to me - in an area with lots of people, I slip it on but when no ones around, I slide it down.

The other thing I seen out there is people in yellow hats with signs reminding people about being safe. The government all along has really sang the tune that this ain't over, use face masks and limit your travel - it's the locals that are acting like life is back to normal although I do think more and more folks are wearing masks - the limited travel is not happening but......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom