Can a floridian diver measure sense of time correctly?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
Wow, if you're making assumptions like that, I wonder what you might think Lisa is short for.:confused: It's ok to be confused about gender CT, we understand. They'd love you over in Thailand, IJS...
No confusion here. Perhaps the confusion is on "Mike's" side since he was attempting to hit on me, not the other way around :rofl3:

after the "sex with animals" comment above...I'll take the trailer park any day! :rofl3:

hmmm.... I bet you do a good Ned Beatty impersonation? (do I hear banjo music?)
Did you make a "sex with animals" comment? Perhaps we do hear banjo music. But, that music would be for someone who makes a "sex with animals" comment. To me, that certainly leaves no doubt that there is "gender confusion". And, since I know it's not me... :shocked2:

CoolTech is that you?
1533557385_502d479752.jpg

CoolTech is that you?
1533557385_502d479752.jpg
I was told that is Actor Ned Beatty starring in "The Life and Times of Lobstah Slayah". Based on what I've been told, it is an actor portraying your life?

Not that there is anything wrong with that. You have the right to taking it any way you please... :shakehead:

You guys really must have better stuff than this? All this stuff is old, stale and boring... Even the new people in this thread are beginning to yawn at you

I was told that is Actor Ned Beatty starring in "The Life and Times of Lobstah Slayah". Based on what I've been told, it is an actor portraying your life?

Not that there is anything wrong with that. You have the right to taking it any way you please... :shakehead:

Y'know, when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging. :)

Y'know, when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging. :)
That is usually the "next" comment from MOF/Lionfish group. It's as old and boring a Lionfish dog pile...

You and your group need new material, or need to wait until this old boring material comes back in style

That is usually the "next" comment from MOF/Lionfish group. It's as old and boring a Lionfish dog pile...

You and your group need new material, or need to wait until this old boring material comes back in style

Really? I've not made it before here. :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom