Camp Dive Weekend of Fun April 29,30 and May 1 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was definitely a great weekend of diving and hanging out fellow swampers. Looking forward to next year.

Here are some photos I took from Saturday. To view the complete set, Texas Swamp Divers - a set on Flickr

Attachments

• Windy_Point_0007.jpg
    Windy_Point_0007.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Windy_Point_0009.jpg
    Windy_Point_0009.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Windy_Point_0010.jpg
    Windy_Point_0010.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Windy_Point_0016.jpg
    Windy_Point_0016.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Windy_Point_0021.jpg
    Windy_Point_0021.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Windy_Point_0022.jpg
    Windy_Point_0022.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hello ALL
I am new to the board and diving:scubadive:, I was planing to join y'all however my wife:nurse: passed on her virus to me last week, and I came down with a major congestion that prevented me from coming to meet what seems to be a fantastic group of people!!!:depressed:
It looks like everyone had a great time, I look forward to joining y'all next year, and hopefully meeting and diving with some of you sooner.

It was nice to meat everyone!
Subzero,thanks for playing underwater tour guide!
Sunday was nice dive too! The fish love the cheezwhiz!
Saw a monstr carp.

It was nice to meat everyone!

Wow..what happens at Windy Point stays there huh? :shocked2:

:D j/k

--

Was nice to see those of you that I was able to see Sunday. Hopefully the lake clears (and warms and fills back up !!) soon.

I had a great all be it shortened time this weekend. Next time I will come better prepared. This was my first time diving where I wasn't pandered to on a boat dive. I quickly realized there were a few more things I needed to have with me and to properly plan for one of these events. When they said it was primitive camping at Windy Point, I didn't realize how primitive that actually was. We will be back in the future.

I'm just sorry I didn't get to spend more time with everyone there.

Subzero,thanks for playing underwater tour guide!

You're welcome. I hope you and your wife enjoyed the murky diving conditions :)

I'll definitely PM you when I go dive CSSP -- sometime in June/July.

wowwwy the pictures look great! TOO BAD we just got certified this weekend :( :( :( kinda new to the forum. its super big. will be following more of these threads to see wats up!

Wow..what happens at Windy Point stays there huh? :shocked2:

:D j/k

--

Was nice to see those of you that I was able to see Sunday. Hopefully the lake clears (and warms and fills back up !!) soon.

at ease there Airborne. :-D

(Stupid autocorrect on phone while at Jury duty... got picked too... got to go back tomorrow!)

The autocorrect is always "helping" me like that heh

We met a lot of great folks at this "first" event for us. Please e-mail us and lets get together again. E-mail us at dhejde@yahoo.com . Ok?
Darrell and Nancy,

Back
Top Bottom