California Diving Company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I knew someone on the west coast had the above pics of their setup... I just couldn't remember who.

the "bigger" Stanley you use, is it the 50 gallon?

TeamCasa's photos inspired me to make own version:

Catalina08_043.jpg

Catalina08_045.jpg

Catalina08_044.jpg

Oh. I learned the hard way that it really DOES make a difference if you put your lead over the axle or not.

cool, thanks for the pix and the inside shots. My case actually already broke so I need to return it and get another!

cool, thanks for the pix and the inside shots. My case actually already broke so I need to return it and get another!

How did you break it, I've had mine for over 2 years.

John

It may have already been broken. I found a large crack on the corner of the lid by the hinge. I may have not noticed it when I bought it. I only noticed on the boat on sat.

Stanley boxes are great and all but I'm more interested in what's happening with CDC. Not that I really care about the shop but one of the instructors; Shelley, is HOT!!! She used to be with Haven's Reef.

Shelly works with Brett Bovard now. Brett started/starting PCH scuba. At the moment they are operating out of Eco Dive Center for classes but are independent. They use the Magician all the time. Shelly's taken btw!

If you want to cut back on the shoes go to Pacific Wilderness or http://shop.navyseals.com/dive-boots-48.html and get a pair of anphib boots

27_detail.jpg

They will make cool conversation peices after the dive over at Luau Larry's. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom