For Sale BUYER BEWARE Zelle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI This was the account used the first time around on Sunday. Please see below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-090531.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-090531.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 169
Sorry to anyone that got scammed. I PMed and it was fishy. Insisted on paypal buyer protection and I'd pay the extra fees. They wouldnt agree to PayPal with buyer protection. Their English started to be a bit broken too. The A$$ banned me from SB. Luckily other mods unbanned me the next day.

If it looks too good to be true, make sure to use paypal buyer protection or buy in person. To be honest, 99% do those things.

Attachments

• 20210406_072019.jpg
    20210406_072019.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_20210406-071849_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-071849_Chrome.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 147
I thought so, I tried to warn people on the most recent post and was blocked immediately. @grantctobin I hope they didn't get you.

my post got deleted (though it might have been out of bounds), and I got locked out of the thread.....

Who would've thought the safest place on the board is The Pub
We have nothing for sale. It's all free, and you can have as much as you would like.

Back
Top Bottom