Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats guys... He's as beautiful as he sounded (even if he was crying :D )

Love you guys!!!!!

I cant believe Drake is bigger then my 19 dAY old Shiloh.... Sheeeesh, I have a whole new level of respect for Kris...

Congrats! Is he signed up for Scubaboard yet?

I think I lost the bet. I will buy Drake a beer next time I am in Florida.

Finally back in town, congrats to everyone!

Well, he wasn't real fond of the car ride bit.. to far from the feeding area. He's doing very well with good diapers, nursing, and naps nice and regular with periods of awake and napping. He's like Xavier and Ian were, sorta quiet overall. :)

Mom is doing very well and happy as pie to have slept in our own bed last night. :)

Awww... very nice! I'll bet Xavier and Ian are on cloud nine with little brother finally here!

I remember coming home from the hospital with both of my kiddos... it's such a relief to be back in your own bed and get some good rest!

I'm soooo happy for you all!

Congrats you two!!!! He is beautiful! Can't wait to meet the little Drakester when we get there!:D :D :D And the rest of the family!!!
Great job Kris!!!!!!

So what note would I want to leave for "young man Drake" when "baby Drake" is younger than the milk in my refrigerator???

First of all, PM me and make sure I'm not still drinking that same gallon of milk! :rofl3:

If you read this at age 12 or age 35, all these posts by so many people will have different meanings for you.

There's so much to life. Celebrations and trials. Times of sadness and joy. Explore it widely. Explore it deeply (and that's not just a diving reference). Be thankful for each day.

And finally, thank you (and mom & dad :wink: ). You're about 1000 miles away and a complete stranger. Yet the technology allowed for a human connection and an entertaining experience. Seems like a cool time to be a kid!

Have a long and happy life.

CBulla:
Well, he wasn't real fond of the car ride bit.. to far from the feeding area. He's doing very well with good diapers, nursing, and naps nice and regular with periods of awake and napping. He's like Xavier and Ian were, sorta quiet overall. :)

Mom is doing very well and happy as pie to have slept in our own bed last night. :)
He wasnt cold was he - didnt want to climb back inside and stay another week or two in mini-hotel Bulla? Sure Kris wouldnt have minded him staying a while longer :wink:

Congrats you two, now you can go for the fourth one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom