Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colin and Kris, Drake is a HANDSOME little guy! Congrats! Beautiful!

My fingers are soo sore from trying to keep up with Missdirected and speargirl.

I FINALLY got reply PMs from speargirl. She decided not to answer my PMs and STILL lost!

Michael

Mom and baby are napping right now... sorta. I've got some pics that are pending her approval before posting.. nothing 'revealing' but better if she see's first. :)

Xavier is just now waking up... he remembers meeting Drake before going back to sleep on the futon with me :)

Oh my! Too precious -- I LOVE that OK sign! Another gorgeous little boy you got there Mr. and Mrs. Bulla.

Drake, I really enjoyed your very first birthday party! That was tons of fun.

woo woo!!!

totally awesome looking kid (looks just like me)

congratz K and C!

What a day! Lots of visitors, good nursing from the newbie, Xavier and Ian have been just total troopers... For those who have posted, PMd, or called with well wishes - thank you! Kris has made it up to page 60 of this thread, I figure in the next week she may catch up! :D

Drake is very bright eyed and alert!

CBulla:
Meet Drake! One pic is moments after he was put onto Kris's tummy.. the other is after getting a good latch, breast feeding... and he threw an OK sign!

Awesome! Congrats to the entire Bulla clan, with an extra WELL DONE for Kris.

Glad I finally got to meet you guys yesterday.

Colin and Kris... thanks so much for all the updates! I couldn't wait to get home from work and catch up on the thread again! So... could I assume that you all are at home by now? I certainly hope so! I'm so glad to hear that mommy and baby are doing so well, and that Ian and Xavier are such great big brothers! I can't wait to see more pics! :D

Well... it was a butt-kickin' day at work today, so I'll try to catch up again before work tomorrow morning!

Thomas - I was at the house today and set things up to be 100% comfy for Kris and they boys to come home to tomorrow. A huge THANKS to you for checking that out and fixing such a simple issue (and teaching more about the system)!!

Since Andy hasn't been able to produce, I took advantage of an offer the Hospital has for new parents - Steak and Lobster for two for $15. Soooo Kris got fresh Florida lobster tail, a lil steak, salad, sides, and desert (and so did I) and Strawberry milk for dinner tonight. :)

Anyhoo... looks like we'll be heading home tomorrow morning. Actually we'll be going to Reefguy's for a while then to the homestead there after, but whats a little technicality eh :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom