Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations

You guys do good work

Best wishes to the Bulla family

CBulla:
Drake was born at 1.30 :)

COngrats dude, I didn't get my phone call..... but then again I was sleeping LOL

Give Kris a kiss from me and the boys a hug, I will see you guys soon. :D

party-smiley-023.gif
Happy Birthday Drake..and many more...!

party-smiley-049.gif

Congrats Bulla Family!

SharkBaite:
COngrats dude, I didn't get my phone call..... but then again I was sleeping LOL

Give Kris a kiss from me and the boys a hug, I will see you guys soon. :D

Well, starting to wake up here this AM - had my finger nursed on some while Kris was taking care of some stuff sometime in the 0400 hour.. both Ian and Xav were "ooo.. Ahhh" over me and after some time of us all napping as a group of Bulla boys Drake was wafted away to nurse more and... now I'm waking up. Sleep? I think I got this thing called sleep, but it was more like I closed my eyes, opened them with a baby in my arms, opened them to him flying away, now its daylight :D

Kris is totally euphoric this morning. What a super trooper! Ian is waking up with me.. he is obviously happy as he started with fart noises and giggles. Xavier is still out.. but he's going to have to get up soon, its T-ball pictures and game this AM! :)

wonderful! i'm so pleased for y'all! hugs to everyone.

(fishee, i'd like a 3-6mo onesie that says 'this is just a really long surface interval' :D )

CBulla:
Meet Drake! One pic is moments after he was put onto Kris's tummy.. the other is after getting a good latch, breast feeding... and he threw an OK sign!

Awe, I just got choked up. Thanks guys for sharing that was awesome! WE had so much fun last night. The excitement just sitting here - I could barely keep up with the pages. Again, as others have said, thank you for sharing something so special.

Now I really can't wait until next week :jump: ,,,See you soon Drake.

Guys, congrats and well done.

See ya tomorrow for some well earned R&R. Dakota says "Hi"

Congrats to the Entire Bulla Family!!!

I stumbled across this thread 2 days ago (while doing some S. FL trip research) and became glued to it ... read every dang page!! You had me on the edge of my keyboard post after post ....:wink: so I'm glad Drake finally made his grand entrance and that everyone is doing great!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom