Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im just sooo happy that baby Drake is here!! Its just made my whole day!!! :D :D (Not to mention yours, Im sure! :wink: )

So, was my 8-11 weight the winner, or did someone get closer? :)

Wow that was a lot to read through! There were more than 30 new pages!!! Even though I knew the outcome, reading through the posts was entertaining.

Congratulations and welcome to the world Drake! I was on a favorite bar stool in a favorite pub having a beer from a favorite brewery when you were born! Oh, uh, ROOT beer, yeah...that's what I was drinking...yeah, root beer. :D

K - You said you'd give Drake a copy of the thread some day. Would little notes to the future Drake be appropriate?

Congrats Kris and Colin. Love ya guys!

ScubaTexan:
So, was my 8-11 weight the winner, or did someone get closer? :)
Maxine (ScubaFishee) had 8-12 at 1130ish...

Drake is doing GREAT at latching on, nursing, makin diapers, and Kris is recovering very well - she just feels like she's been hit by a truck. Thats OK, thats what a few minutes in ReefGuy's pool is going to help alleviate today :D

Xavier is catching up on some much needed sleep having gone to sleep before we could even read stories - he ended up snuggling with Kris on 'the bed' most of the night and is still there now... Ian wasn't even interested in reading last night, more in for the snuggles and woke up with me this morning.

The boys regular pediatritician is here now checking out D-man and says he's got a thumbs up to go home.. just waiting on Dr George to give Kris the OK and we're heading home.

I suppose that the laptop will go with us to Reefguys so she can catch up on 30+ pages and post herself :D

aww, love to all you guys...

and kris, if you're disappointed in your experience (not at home, etc) - don't be. it's all relative, and i would have loved to have it. not trying to be a downer, just trying to point out all the pluses.

go, earth mama!!

Steve_Dives:
Wow that was a lot to read through! There were more than 30 new pages!!! Even though I knew the outcome, reading through the posts was entertaining.

Congratulations and welcome to the world Drake! I was on a favorite bar stool in a favorite pub having a beer from a favorite brewery when you were born! Oh, uh, ROOT beer, yeah...that's what I was drinking...yeah, root beer. :D
A most notable way to toast in the new life of a Scot/Irish American boy! :D

K - You said you'd give Drake a copy of the thread some day. Would little notes to the future Drake be appropriate?

Kris read this and said "YES...hmmmm.... looks like I need to buy another reem of paper!" :D

BabyDuck:
aww, love to all you guys...

and kris, if you're disappointed in your experience (not at home, etc) - don't be. it's all relative, and i would have loved to have it. not trying to be a downer, just trying to point out all the pluses.

go, earth mama!!

Hey Duckyduck - given the staff here, the planning with our OB and Midwife (who are close trusted friends) and the post birth treatment (very hands off and family first, not whose on shift attitude) Kris is very relaxed and feels like she's had the birth that she wanted to have and it was just perfect the way it was! That makes me feel GREAT because her stress level is unbelievably low.. even the boys are just 'hanging out'.

Hmm come to think of it, I slept all night and didn't notice any sort of 'interruption' for checking on things.. of course, I wasn't the focus of attention either. :wink:

erparamedic:
Colin and Kris... thanks so much for all the updates! I couldn't wait to get home from work and catch up on the thread again! So... could I assume that you all are at home by now? I certainly hope so! I'm so glad to hear that mommy and baby are doing so well, and that Ian and Xavier are such great big brothers! I can't wait to see more pics! :D

Well... it was a butt-kickin' day at work today, so I'll try to catch up again before work tomorrow morning!

Xav and Ian are such nurturers.. they both are very interested in seeing Drake and touching and making sure his diaper is changed and he's getting food. :) Its a really cute thing to watch and be a part of :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom