Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There isn't going to be a fourth unless its an ooops! :D

Oh Si-guy.. Kris was VERY ready to have Drake! It was her admission of "I'm done!" that created the hospital water breaking by her OB and Midwife :D

is this for 2007?

Oh come on!!! We all want a fourth.. this was great excitement!! :D

One more and we'll all have a Bulla 6-pack!!!

Michael

CBulla:
There isn't going to be a fourth unless its an ooops! :D

Oh Si-guy.. Kris was VERY ready to have Drake! It was her admission of "I'm done!" that created the hospital water breaking by her OB and Midwife :D

Awww....c'mon...you guys know you want a little girl to dress up!

little boys don't know that you put a pink dress on them unless you take pictures...heh heh heh...not that i would know anything about that...

Marci :whack:
BabyDuck:
little boys don't know that you put a pink dress on them unless you take pictures...heh heh heh...not that i would know anything about that...

BTW - Kris is really reading this and mostly up to date at the moment, HOWEVER, she's got this lil fella with an undying thirst who is keeping her quite occupied on the nursing front. Her suggestion to those who suggested a 4th is that you all chip in to pay the co-pay for my vasectomy and for her steak and lobster dinner to celebrate the moving on to "the next chapter" in our lives.... raising the rearings! Oh, and she promises she'll be posting soon... I'm sure you all can't wait to hear about the Birth from her point... well, she is the one whose body went through it afterall!

Thanks to everyone for continuing to post, its truely keeping her spirits up and providing some laughs and smiles.

Incidentally, she's been part of a little study that will be published here soon... when its available we'll post and share that to.

Hey guys I got you condo fixed up for baby Drake, and I wanted to let you know that Jon aka Redwing Diver left a bottle of Captain Morgan spiced rum in my townhouse and wanted me to leave it in your condo for you. So as a good girl that I am I put it in there today for you. Let me know if I need to pick-up anything for you guys.

It's good to hear that little Drake is doing well. I can't wait to hear Kris's version of the birth. So... did she give in and get some pain relief, or did she still do it ala no drugs? :D

Any new pics to post? I'd love to see one of all 3 boys! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom