Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All I have to say is Congratulations! Welcome Drake and You Go Girl -Chris!

erparamedic:
Any new pics to post? I'd love to see one of all 3 boys! :wink:
Funny you should ask... how about the 4 of us... --- added one of Kris and ittybitty... and one of the 3 boys at Reefguys house where he threw a 0 B-day party for Drakers Sunday! :D

Attachments

• DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 83
Awww! Beautiful!!! (Well, at least Kris and the babies! ;P)

So great of you to share your family with all of us. If ever you all need anything, let me know.

Michael

OMG! Love the cake. Go ReefGuy! The motherly instincts though... I want to snatch that baby and cover it kisses, lordy :D *miss taking a deep breathe and pullling herself together*

speargirl:
Hey guys I got you condo fixed up for baby Drake, and I wanted to let you know that Jon aka Redwing Diver left a bottle of Captain Morgan spiced rum in my townhouse and wanted me to leave it in your condo for you. So as a good girl that I am I put it in there today for you. Let me know if I need to pick-up anything for you guys.

Awwwww man! I'm just beaming happy right now! Kris has stated numerous times how much she's looking forward to the atmosphere and 'lax time'. You are truely an example of the Margaritaville lifestyle and attitude :)

Redwing! What a guy! My kind of beverage! Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :pirate: May fair winds favor your travels!!

Missdirected:
OMG! Love the cake. Go ReefGuy! The motherly instincts though... I want to snatch that baby and cover it kisses, lordy :D *miss taking a deep breathe and pullling herself together*
Soon...very soon... :)

Great pics Colin!!! Thank you! Be nice to Drakey! He is just little! Beatings come later! LOL:shakehead :shakehead

Thanks for the wonderful Drake Report!

Can't say I understand how you felt but, I know you are happy that he's out! Congrats to you and the whole Bulla family.

Best wishes and love from the MS crew, myself, Lesa and Tanner (July 2nd).

Michael

I am absolutely overwhelmed with all the posts, the love and support, and the well wishes. I was all caught up as of last Sunday, but now I see there are plenty more I still need to read. I did want to post while I had a few minutes with two hands to myself. Daddy's taking care of little guy, and Xavier and Ian are surrounding him, making sure he's doing it right. LOL!

Giving birth to an 8-pound, 13 ounce, baby was definitely different than 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Yikes! I think Colin gave updates, but I thought I'd share the account with you guys.

Not knowing when or if I was going to go into labor was absolutely making me crazy during the last few weeks of the pregnancy. On Thursday, April 26, I finally called my midwife sobbing and told her I just couldn't take it any longer. Drake was 9 days overdue, and I was at the end of my rope. We agreed that her husband would break my water Friday night, and we'd see where that lead.

So, not knowing when it was going to happen had made me crazy, but knowing exactly when it was going to happen made me extremely antsy all day on Friday. It was like stage fright on opening night. LOL! We got to the hospital at 8:00 pm, and I approached the front desk to check in. I told the nurse that I would like to order a 7 pound, 10 ounce, baby boy to go, and that I'd like him delivered in about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. She laughed and said she'd see what she could do.

We got into our room, completed paperwork, and Dr. George (Sam's husband) and Sam (my midwife) walked in. We talked for a few minutes, hugged (they're also friends of ours), and started project "Get Drake the Heck out of There!" George broke my water at 8:30 pm and then left with Sam to grab dinner. I made sure they weren't going too far away! I started feeling actual contractions about an hour later and requested a shot of nubaine at 10:30 pm. Nubaine's an interesting drug. My reaction to it is that I'm still aware of everything going on around me, and I still seem to feel everything, but somehow it enables me to still go with the flow.

For those of you who know what transition is like, I think you'll appreciate my description. When I hit the infamous "transition" phase of labor, it was like my body completely took over and I had to do everything in my power to hang on. I would do little pushes, and then I'd breathe through a few of the powerful contractions. I was not ready to push... The ceiling vent was my best friend. It was my focus point for most of the tough stuff, and I can still picture how the metal frame made triangles on either side to form the whole square at different angles.

I knew I'd have to push eventually, but I was so afraid to do it and just get the job done. I was trying to stay focused and in control, but Dr. George reminded me I had to get out of my head and let it happen. Colin guided me to a better birthing position, basically folding me in half like a taco if I recall correctly. I just let everything go, got out of my head, and Drake was born at 1:30 am. Not only was he huge by my standards, but he wanted to keep his hand by his head as he entered the world.

It wasn't my home birth, but it was absolutely perfect. The kids were there and got to be a part of everything until they finally fell asleep. I still can't believe they slept through all the noise I was making towards the end. hehehe!

I can't thank you all enough for all the love and support, the bantering and the laughter. The posts made me laugh and cry, before the birth and afterwards. As much paper as it's going to take, I will DEFINITELY be printing this thread for Drake to remind him how much he's loved and how he has extended family all over the world.

Thanks to everyone, and I can't wait to see some of you in just a couple of days!!

Love to you all!

Kris and Drake

:preggers: <- Not any longer!!!!

Read my post above yours. :wink:

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom