Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awwwh Kris, that is totally cool what you wrote. Congrats again.
Now, about that Captain Morgan...:wink:

Awwww... Kris! Wow, what an account! I certainly wish that I lived closer and could meet you all face to face! I feel as if I know so much about your family. Thank you for sharing such intimate moments with all of us! I'm so glad that you had the "perfect" birth, despite being in a hospital. You and Colin have 3 very adorable boys... and all the hair on Drake... OH MY!! :)

The pics are very cute... except there's a really scary lookin' guy in one! LOL (kidding, Colin! :wink:)

My GOD Kris.... not only does he look just like you, but he's HUGE... The pictures Colin posted blew me away.... He's a little chunky monkey!!!

Love you guys!

wow - thats one big baby!!!

well im glad to see him in your arms where he belongs..... i can only guess it was torture waiting for that moment.

congrats and god bless :10:

Sweet! I wish Lesa (and Tanner) and I were close enough to join you all.

Happy Cinco de Mayo Drake!

Michael

Aww Kris, Colin, Drake and the boys..... your all amazing and I'm sooo happy for you! Kris... your are an amazing woman, seriously.. I hope to be half the person you are when that time comes around! :)

Tell Drake his new "Auntie Kayla" in Washington can't wait for him to come out here and see her! :wink: :wink:

((HUGS)) you guys.

How's the baby bulla?? And mom? And Dad? And Kids??

Mom and Drake are doing very well. This kid is a chow hound! I think I've got a U of M center on my hands! Xavier and Ian are ever tending to him with Kris, doing what they can do to be good little helpers. It seems this is their new excuse to come into our bedroom and share bedspace... just gota make sure Drake is doing good. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom