breast feeding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So this woman in Target had both her breasts out to feed her child? And she left one out while the baby fed on the other? Your basing this whole argument of yours on this incident?

oh, jesus, take the wheel.

Pardon? my husband? I was just agreeing with what he was saying. Modesty and discretion is an important part of even La Leche League. The point of it is to promote the health of the child through breastfeeding and increasing public acceptance and awareness. Not a woman's rights league for immodesty. There is quite a difference there, and that was the point I was trying to make.

Diver Dennis:
Well this lady and her husband have conflicting stories.

Perhaps it was because I was quoting an older post in the thread, not witnessing an event. A bad assumption I suppose....

So you did not see this woman "with everything hanging out"? How do you know that she had her breast showing? He said that he could see the nipple and that is what offended him. You seem quite upset about an incident you did not witness.

well, your profile says you are a male....the first lactating modest male I suppose? hmmm?

Back
Top Bottom