breast feeding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody see Desperate Housewives last week? (breastfeeding, hilarious)

I remember that episode, was it last week? Very funny, and appropriate. My best friends daughter was happy with anything and the breast!

Yes, PNG here I come! can't wait :D

And thanks for the nice compliment dennis :)

Jenny, don't even get me started on those "formulas", its been scientificly proven that a mother's breast milk is the best food for babies, from what I've read and heard from friends/people who used formulas, they use it only because "I don't want my breasts to look like after a war" (or as a close friend described - "curly fries")
There was even an incident not so long ago in Israel that those "formulas" caused permanent brain damage to the babies.

I will ask forgiveness from the mothers not medically able to breast feed, but if you're able and the baby is not alergic to your milk, I'm sorry - in my book you have no excuse.

If you're afraid your husband will not be attracted to you because you breast feed, maybe you should have thought about it before having a child with him.

(yea, bella your site ROCKs girl. Dennis is a rising star too) Check out PNG details, do's and don'ts for us and I promise to tip the way you tell me?

Back on Topic, ...bet those girls in PNG don't take so much grief for breastfeeding!

I am a woman and I don't really care if another woman breastfeeds in public or not. Personally, I wouldn't do it. Too many people might get offended in this era of "everything offends me".

That said, I find it absolutely ridiculous that I have to go out of the US to go topless on a beach. The vast majority of women in the US seem to have a hang up with other women baring their breasts in public. I don't understand that. They are natural and as others have stated here, not exclusively sexual. So why the problem?
I was told once by a woman that she doesn't want her husband around topless women because he would look. Yeah. So what. I look too.

I would prefer true equality. Let me go topless on the beach while you sit there breast feeding your child. The guys will eventually stop staring and grow up.

RNshark:
Perhaps modesty in this world is not as appreciated as it should be. But if you want/need to feed in public, the least you can do is to attempt to be aware of the feelings of the people around you. We aren't talking about the people like TekDiveGirl who obviously understands this, but about the woman that sits in the middle of Target with everything hanging out and no attempts what-so-ever at modesty. There is a big difference here. I was at the mall once and noticed a mother sitting on a bench with a coverlet over her shoulder, sure I know what she is doing!! But I appreciate her understanding that in our typical american culture having your breasts hanging out in public is not politically correct. It's all about understanding the culture you do live in and discernment in acting appropriately.

Well, as far as I know, the right to have and to use breasts in the natural manner is not a priviledge granted by either the Republican, Democratic, or Liberal parties nor is it a right or priviledge specifically granted by the Bill of Rights or any other amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Last time I checked it out, it was a genetic and physiological right granted by All Mighty God, Buddah, Krishna, Baal or what ever power unto which one subscribes or doesn't subscribe.

Politically correct, schamidally correct . . .

the K

catherine96821:
the guy did mention his wife was an RN...he had 10 posts and she has a few, she is really a he....I smell a rat.
The default sex when creating a new user profile is male.

Interesting though this discussion may be, I don't think it should be held here... :28:

Sorry El Orans,

Well, I suppose it is a topic that will be guaranteed to cause controversy in any forum for years to come. It may not be an issue in the Netherlands, but every so often there are actual legal battles over this topic in the US. Can you imagine that? Court cases and police arrests over the feeding of one's young?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom