breast feeding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You all are STIL IN HERE!!! get a grip guys. maybe you were weaned to early. just came in here to tell you all its time to go now...geez

Sorry Mom...

now, GO HOME!.....what kinda men hang out in the breast feeding thread?...maybe that guy had a point...

catherine96821:
what kinda men hang out in the breast feeding thread?...

ah, hello?

and how well do you know men?

:wink:

..and Andy is getting subliminal messages..hmm umm don't think they are coming from jeff.....I have been wrong before.

hey -- not to change the subject or anything, but I finally got the man at City Mill to put my new ultra light arm on my strobe....so I will look good tomorrow.

In a restaurant recently the lady at the next table was feeding her kid, discreetly covered with a baby blanket, no problem.

However, when she cleared away the dishes and changed his diaper right on the table, I took offense!

Hey, at least she wasn't showing anything while breast feeding! :D

Sarcasm...

With my sister having kids for the last 3 years, feeding them is no big deal. As far as I'm concerned woman should be allowed to feed the infants any were they need too. Its a natural thing so people should mind there own and let the mother take care of her child.

Back
Top Bottom