breast feeding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bretagne,

That is because in the U.S healthy pleasure is supressed and deemed wrong while violence is glorified and promoted. As a result we have a remarkably higher level of sex crimes and violence here compared to Europe.

So...SmileMon...

What's your analysis of this topic, since you started all this discussion with one little post?

By the way, in answer to your subsequent question...sometimes breastfed babies absolutely will not take a bottle...even if it contains milk pumped from the mother. Trust me, I know.

Keep Smilin' Mon,
Trish

I think people will be people, they reflect their childhood problems or the way they were raised on other people and its hard for them to understand people with a different point of view.

I'm just happy I can be part of a group that appreciate breast feeding, I can understand the people that don't want to see it and I'll make my best to help my future wife to have a good time while having a cry machine at home.

the fact that a few mothers here wrote that their husbands helped them more than just pull their legs up when they are washing the floor made me smile... we're a small group, but everyone knows that a happy wife makes a happy husband and a teriffic family.

Now if I can only stop saying "over my dead body" when my friends want to set me up with someone.. :D

I like your way of thinking, SmileMon!!! :) :) :)

El Orans -- sorry --- I thought you were talking about the topic, in general.

Slainte (Cheers),
Trish

I gotta admit I haven't read all posts made in the thread - but enough powerful posts, or powerful disagreements and misunderstandings, were made to warrant posting this (i gotta admit I'm pretty surprised at what people, including women, have to say in the article - but I guess it really does depend on one's cultural upbringing and beliefs):

Reported 4 hours ago: http://www.comcast.net/news/health/...ESS&fn=/2006/07/27/443369.html&cvqh=itn_cover

No-one needs to know what I believe, so I won't say it. But it does seem some attacks in the thread were unwarranted (even if they were erased - haven't read back, so I'm not sure they were) if so many Americans believe what the article implies.

This is my first and last post on the subject. I'm on the site solely for the dive family and the dive talk.

Best,

MD

As a man I resent the tone that all men only think of sex. I looked at the picture and thought it was beutiful, even innocent in how it was posed. Only those with way too much guilt baggage would respond the way they have. What have we done to people here in the states that has twisted them so much?

Mike

That photo did not show a nipple and there was a baby feeding. I can't understand what is wrong with that...

:rofl:
My daughter did that to my brother!

Back
Top Bottom