breast feeding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well put, Caveman.

the K

I guess what I don't understand is that if people wear anything they wan't in public, Get inked(tattooed)everywhere and show them in public,get pierced everywhere, basically say, do, feel any way they wan't in public, how can a few people who are control freaks opinions even matter on this issue? I don't know that I would call them backwards because this concept has been around a very long time. At least the last time I checked and two children later.

I think we are the only country in the world that take nudity as far as we do. When I went to Italy there really not big on nudity like we are. On there national TV stations there was topless woman and alot more showing and so forth. Look at Janet Jackson a little nipple and the entire USA flips out, SO WHAT!

What I don't understand is egregious amount of hypocrisy shown by our society's acceptance of complete nudity in the movies and theaters, but God forbid that a mother try to feed her infant child, by the most natural of processes, in a public area.

the K

The Kraken:
What I don't understand is egregious amount of hypocrisy shown by our society's acceptance of complete nudity in the movies and theaters, but God forbid that a mother try to feed her infant child, by the most natural of processes, in a public area.

the K

It is better to seek out breasts than to have breasts thrust upon us?

Captain CaveMan:
I think we are the only country in the world that take nudity as far as we do. When I went to Italy there really not big on nudity like we are. On there national TV stations there was topless woman and alot more showing and so forth. Look at Janet Jackson a little nipple and the entire USA flips out, SO WHAT!

Haha yea, I remember that. I was living in the netherlands at the time, news came by that janet jackson and whats his face had done something really outrageous andinnapropreate at the superbowl. When we finaly saw the video we had to watch it twice because we thought we'd missed the "outrageous action" first time round. Sooo dissapointing.

Personaly, I see no problem with women breast feeding in public, it's not unsanitary and it doesn't hurt anybody so why get all hot and bothered? I'd do it.eyebrow

If you notice, I have deleted a couple of posts.
Let us keep this topic on a mature level.

I'm sure this is the last time I'll have to make this request.
The Kraken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom