breast feeding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
I found this and had to post it...

150313.jpg
Too funny
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
Hungry little chap.

I grew up in Germany, where people of varying nudity were all over the place and it was nothing. I think that if more people were less concerned about what people saw then less people would care. The europeans couldn't care less whos naked on a nude beach but the Americans are there for the show (ok, not all). I say, do what you need to do and if your comfortable thats all that matters, damn the pervs and continue feeding your child.

In Ontario, it is legal for women to go "topless" in public (as of 1996). Well, not in a mall, or stores or anything, but basically anywhere where a man could be shirtless, a woman can too.

And breastfeeding is alowed where ever.

It doesn't bother me at all. Babies have to eat. People soul not be offended by this fact, and it shouldn't be viewed as sexual or indecent.

As a sidenote, now that it is legal here to go bare-chested for women, it is still very rare to see people wandering around topless.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom