BP/W ? Golem or Oms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthernShrinkage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
This is gonna be a stupid question just about to put together an order for a new OMS Rig and I came across the Golem gear sale . So OMS setup about 650 Golem gear 360 should be a no brainer but I am not familiar with the Golem product .So do I save a few bucks or do I go with the known product ?

55lb ss golem 360

60lb oms wing plate harness approx 650

Both companies make solid gear. $290 is a lot of money to put toward other gear. I'd get the Golem setup if I were you.

Are you putting together a setup for single tanks or doubles?

xiSkiGuy:
Both companies make solid gear. $290 is a lot of money to put toward other gear. I'd get the Golem setup if I were you.

Are you putting together a setup for single tanks or doubles?

For twin 120,s and 130,s

NorthernShrinkage:
For twin 120,s and 130,s
I'd go with the Golem or the Oxy.

What exposure protection are you using? I have a 45lb wing that isn't quite enough lift for double 130s and a deco bottle or two.

CAPT HOOK:
Jacket style BC would really be better. Try any brand.
:rofl3:

I suppose that was bound to happen sometime. . .

Anyone Dealt with Jacob at Golem gear left a cpl of messages still hasnt returned my calls thinking they may have been closed over the holidays ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom