Boycott Starbucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Say what you guys want.....and what you will......I am going back to Startbucks SOON

best_starbucks.png

I'm afraid I can't join your boycott of starsucks.....I am already boycotting them. Jesus, high prices, crappy food, and jackass employees. Oh by the way if you want to help, you can join me in the boycott of the anti military group known as TARGET department stores.

Last edited:
Love that first quart of coffee in the mornin' but I can go metric if needed....

Did anyone claim that someone against capitalism was (necessarily) a commie?

... you guys obviously don't spend much time in The Pub ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I cant stand Starbucks...
I walk in and say "can I please have a large coffee?" They ask me questions...I don't like to answer questions when I am jonesin' for java.
Size?...uhmmm...LARGE?
Kind? They spit out a bunch of BS kinds...the black kind I can put a bit of milk in...

As I answer each one I get more pissed off. Why does it have to be so complicated??

And when I get it can it taste like coffee, not bilge water? And since when did bilge water cost $5?

U\O

Mickey D's has better coffee even though they are trying to make the country obese.

Actually, Mickey D's isn't trying to make the country anything. It's usually people who have no willpower and would rather eat "fast food" because it's easy to get instead of taking the time to prepare a healthy meal and exercising that turn out to be obese. Of course a lot of fat people will tell you they have some sort of "gland problem" but that's usually BS. 99% of the fat/obese people I know are that way because they choose to be.

I rarely go to Starbucks, so I can't boycott it. However, if I did, the OP would not cause me to boycott it. Sorry. While the excuse may be valid, everyone who is late has an excuse of some sort. Many even sound plausible. Few can be verified. Late is late. Its easy not to be late ... build in a safety margin and plan to be early. Five minutes late meant the timing was cut too close in the first place.

Your right about most of it ... but in THIS case, you could have been standing right outside the door and you still would have been late ... you do not have the option of taking a phone call before you receive it.
Yes, you could choose not to answer ... are you going to do that ? ... it could very well be the last time you ever hear your loved ones voice , if you didn't take the call, and the worst happened .. you want to think how that would affect you? and your being able to go to go to a job interview again?

yeah, I can see the point made about being late automatically removes you from the list, but they also could have listened to her before making that same decision .. it was bad form

Five minutes late meant the timing was cut too close in the first place.

Exactly! If I needed a job and was going for an interview I'd rather sit in the parking lot in my car for 30 minutes waiting than cut it that close.

I also find it amusing that the OP had no problem with his wife trying to get a job at Starbucks and I'm sure would have been happy for her to work there and probably would have been praising them for being such a great place to work had his wife gotten the job and now he is hating on them because she shows up late and they don't make an exception for her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom