bought new toy - wala lang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
be careful what you volunteer for... it's gonna be hell lugging a couple of DSS or hammerhead rigs over on top of all the pasalubs you owe the relatives here

Jag
Hold on there! You may have a point. Northwest just decreased their check-in baggage limit to 50 pounds. Offer rescinded until further notice :D .

midwestdvr:
Hold on there! You may have a point. Northwest just decreased their check-in baggage limit to 50 pounds. Offer rescinded until further notice :D .
then you have to explain pa to the customs guy: "it's not scrap metal... it's for diving... yes... underwater... no it makes you float... yes it's heavy... but you put your salbabida on that so you can float..."

Jag

shugar:
then you have to explain pa to the customs guy: "it's not scrap metal... it's for diving... yes... underwater... no it makes you float... yes it's heavy... but you put your salbabida on that so you can float..."

Jag
Yeah, I can just see them opening my luggage and seeing all the steel in my luggage. Might just charge me import duties for steel.

midwestdvr:
midwestdvr,
Sorry, you cant rescind your offer:) Do you mind bringing a letter thats attached to a balikbaya box :) Thanks

Enrique

subzero:
midwestdvr,
Sorry, you cant rescind your offer:) Do you mind bringing a letter thats attached to a balikbaya box :) Thanks

Enrique
Letter attached to a balikbayan box......I'm all too familiar with those boxes so no thanks :D . But there's no problem with the letter.

midwestdvr:
Letter attached to a balikbayan box......I'm all too familiar with those boxes so no thanks :D . But there's no problem with the letter.
WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i bet your moms or aunts have hounded you guys to burn into memory every source of them very important boxes w/in a 10mile radius!

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom