bought new toy - wala lang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ok disclaimer: actually it's the wife's new toy BUT i get my time to play with it too hehehehehe

i got a canon a620 kanina... 7mp! woohooooo!

imee said we can eventually get a housing for it and basically that means somewhere before summer... can't wait to try it out underwater!

so if anyone of you has a line to a very inexpensive WP-DC90 housing please tell me :05:

Jag

shugar:
ok disclaimer: actually it's the wife's new toy BUT i get my time to play with it too hehehehehe

i got a canon a620 kanina... 7mp! woohooooo!

imee said we can eventually get a housing for it and basically that means somewhere before summer... can't wait to try it out underwater!

so if anyone of you has a line to a very inexpensive WP-DC90 housing please tell me :05:

Jag
si Jon knows someone who sells that stuff. Hay salamat commission kami ni Jon pag bumili ka. Salamat apo...

clgsamson:
si Jon knows someone who sells that stuff. Hay salamat commission kami ni Jon pag bumili ka. Salamat apo...
reco nga ni jon ang pinagbilhan ko kanina e...

basta mura ang housing ok ako... kahit nga 2nd hand e, basta perfect working condition

Jag

shugar:
reco nga ni jon ang pinagbilhan ko kanina e...

basta mura ang housing ok ako... kahit nga 2nd hand e, basta perfect working condition

Jag

Wait til ikelite puts out a housing for the a620. I may have a 2nd hand housing for you :D

shugar:
thanks... sorry i couldn't get your cam off your hands... needed the bank to do the paying muna e hehehehehe

Jag

glad i still have it, cant afford an slr with all my current expenses

I looked at the A620 just this afternoon at the mall kaya lang it looks too big. I'm getting the A520 instead since its smaller, plus cheaper. :) Congratulations on your new gadget! :D

Edit to add: Guys how much does the A610 and A520 run in your area? The A610 runs at 21k and the A520 at 16k here. How about the housings?

indigoscuba:
I looked at the A620 just this afternoon at the mall kaya lang it looks too big. I'm getting the A520 instead since its smaller, plus cheaper. :) Congratulations on your new gadget! :D

Edit to add: Guys how much does the A610 and A520 run in your area? The A610 runs at 21k and the A520 at 16k here. How about the housings?
i wanted the a520 sana... 16k nga! but imee didn't want a 4mp just after we sold our 3.3mp... so we went for the 7mp kasi out of stock the 5mp version (a610)

housings are both 10k more or less... i looked online and you can get it as low as 8,800... kaso that's w/o shipping

now, if some friendly neighborhood american is willing to bring it here for us that would be great!

Jag

Spoon:
glad i still have it, cant afford an slr with all my current expenses
WOW you want an SLR!? what kind? the ones we use in school are fuji S2s and S3s... talk about high-end price range... something like 120k each w/o the lens

then the housing's gonna cost you another arm...

props to you when you get them - as they say, once you get those wala nang bawian...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom