Bought a Nitek duo , pissed off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i dive the dive rite steel plate. it's not as comfortable as the halcyon and doesn't have the little touches, but I put up with it because it was cheap. the webbing sucks and i put that in the circular file. it's too floppy.
hemi2101 dives a dive rite primary that leaks all the time and they refuse to fix.

let's see. what else from dive rite doesn't suck? hmmm....
the d rings are lovely :D

hemi2101 dives a dive rite primary that leaks all the time and they refuse to fix.

They refuse to fix it? I find that hard to believe.

They sell maintenance parts for their regs and they state if you do your own service that this will void the warranty.

Do you mean to say that they refuse to fix it under warranty because your buddy tried to service his reg and didn't do a great job?

Regulator Service and Parts - Dive Gear Express

They refuse to fix it? I find that hard to believe.

They sell maintenance parts for their regs and they state if you do your own service that this will void the warranty.

Do you mean to say that they refuse to fix it under warranty because your buddy tried to service his reg and didn't do a great job?

Regulator Service and Parts - Dive Gear Express
I think he means they keep sending it back broke even after 3 times of sending it in.

Because they blow it down to some depth where the pressure will seal just about anything, and call it good. It leaks in shallow water.

I've purged all my stock of DR gear for all the reasons mentioned. Tables in my wetnotes never seem to fail or break. Pretty wild!

Because they blow it down to some depth where the pressure will seal just about anything, and call it good. It leaks in shallow water.

I've purged all my stock of DR gear for all the reasons mentioned. Tables in my wetnotes never seem to fail or break. Pretty wild!
Agreed. The happiest day I ever had owning a dive computer was the day I sold it.

Not true, they get taken slowly down to depth and then come back up slowly.

Not true, they get taken slowly down to depth and then come back up slowly.

jeff, there's a puddle of water in that thing after every dive.
someone should make that right. can you pull some strings and get it fixed?

lol, ok. I guess they don't then.

They take it and don't test it, then send it back and call it good :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom